Miami lands premier WR Hightower

Advertisement
And folks actually were skeptical.This dude gonna ball and he size is a serious problem.

He's going to be what Cager was supposed to be. Can you imagine he and Evidence lined up in goal line situations.

Cager is more of a vertical threat than he ever will be.

Hightower to me is a Brandon Marshall type of wr....Cager has more long speed and wiggle.

And folks actually were skeptical.This dude gonna ball and he size is a serious problem.

He's going to be what Cager was supposed to be. Can you imagine he and Evidence lined up in goal line situations.

Hightower to me is a Brandon Marshall type of wr....Cager has more long speed and wiggle.
[MENTION=1279]gogeta4[/MENTION]....give me B Marshall all day w/o the diva attitude, of course.

Oline as a unit sucks donkey balls. ****kowski still hasnt won the job & if everything were fair id say he wont. Zach should be the starter. If he will be or not i dont know. Personally i hate his coach. Its so obvious how crooked he is. Hes trying to persuade my nephew now to take officials regardless of him constantly being told were going to miami...

think his coach gets paid per official visit?

Oline as a unit sucks donkey balls. ****kowski still hasnt won the job & if everything were fair id say he wont. Zach should be the starter. If he will be or not i dont know. Personally i hate his coach. Its so obvious how crooked he is. Hes trying to persuade my nephew now to take officials regardless of him constantly being told were going to miami...

I do not like Art reason i dont is those ***** numbers man and im not big on numbers but **** ni99a threw negative 6 tds

Advertisement
He look like Jaden Smith

Wtf... is that really necessary. Haden straight made. Nothing bout this boy. By the way he's been making tons of those plays in practice. All available online to watch live.

Its a joke relax

Perfectly relaxed... the response was a joke too. I call him jaden every now & again. Even made them take a pic together.

when you speak of his coach your talking about the guy who is IMGs head coach from indiana correct? Is there anything you can say to the board community? Is the coach someone who has gotten a bump in his perceived prestige and it has gone to his head?

[MENTION=1279]gogeta4[/MENTION]....give me B Marshall all day w/o the diva attitude, of course.

im a B Marsh fan even with the attitude.

He look like Jaden Smith

Wtf... is that really necessary. Haden straight made. Nothing bout this boy. By the way he's been making tons of those plays in practice. All available online to watch live.

Its a joke relax

Perfectly relaxed... the response was a joke too. I call him jaden every now & again. Even made them take a pic together.

when you speak of his coach your talking about the guy who is IMGs head coach from indiana correct? Is there anything you can say to the board community? Is the coach someone who has gotten a bump in his perceived prestige and it has gone to his head?

It's not even that it's gone to his head. He's getting paid by numerous schools. Hate that fvck boy

Advertisement

Looks like Tarzan but plays like Jane..

But Seriously.. even though his team personnel at Old bridge wasn't the greatest... He played against one of the tougher divisions/conferences in NJ. He didn't perform anywhere near what the hype was going into last year. Plus here's the unknown that people don't realize.. Old bridge Coaches Tried to change the offense to cater to his talents but he still didn't excel the way one would hope. Maybe - You can chalk it up the newness or his supporting cast not being great but anyway you scratch it... there are questions all over the place.. I've seen Sitkowski at least 4-5 times over the past 2 years

I thought he'd be a perfect type of Rutgers QB - that would redshirt for 2 years .... - **** the bed after one year starting - and get replaced after a year... but hey what do i know I'm on a message board...

But I have no reason not to trust CMR so I'll defer to his judgment of Sitkowski ...

I also think - if N'kosi starts... Sitkowski is Ghost....so it may be a moot point.

JC

Its a joke relax

It's not even that it's gone to his head. He's getting paid by numerous schools. Hate that fvck boy

Fvck Boy hahhaa. One of my favorite names to call someone.

Hightower with a touchdown tonight from Sitkowski's replacement at IMG. Also had a 40-yard punt return called back by penalty.

[TWEET]921565070638727169[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hightower is having a good senior year. He’s almost certain to be in the rotation as a TF.

Advertisement
he better be moved back up to where he belongs. Rivals having him at 214 overall and the 40th WR is laughable.

They better pull that boys offer. Getting a highschool back up as our 18 qb is laughable

Advertisement
Back