Miami is whats bad about College FB, dont need to be back

Advertisement
He's on Bama's payroll so expect this. Roll with us or get rolled over. No pun.

The dyck with ears knows what is coming. That being said I'm sure Beano Cook is spinning in his grave.

Advertisement
Shook that bama recruiting will be hurt

Their recruiting will not matter. We are back and there is nothing they can do except try to catch us on a bad day when the team is overconfident -- just like the old days. Nick will run back to NFL after we beat him this year.

Mister Feinbaum, No it's you who is bad for college football. You're bringing up teams 25 or so years ago, and you're trying
to pin the same label on today's Canes ! You, sir, had better make an appointment with your shrink because you are carrying
your hatred beyond anyone's understanding.

Everyone's favorite CFB bad guy is back and I love it. To the uninitiated, I recommend you embrace the hate. Pay attention to Randal "The Thrill" Hill when he says it is UM vs. the World. Draw a line in the sand and let everyone know where you stand.

Advertisement
I love it. Miami being back is angering so many people; it's great. I want to see more turnover chains, gold teeth, guys lapping it up on the sideline, etc., so the monocole wearing, top hat tipping buffoons of college football out themselves.

You're giving a bunch of SEC hilljacks and the media frauds that pander to them a bitttttt too much culture/economic credit. Finebaum's audience couldn't tell you what a monocle was if their favorite Confederate flag depended on it.

[TWEET]927239412903268353[/TWEET]

"We Miami.Everybody hates us" The U documentary

"The committee hate us, The Refs hate us, **** ya grandma probably hate us... ITS US AGAINST THE WORLD! & I wouldn’t have it no other way "-DJ Dallas Nov 5

Last edited:
I think he says things to rile people up. He doesn't even try to hide is balls gagging of Saban.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
0401ed185afead50bb4cd8adf080e693.jpg

I love it. Miami being back is angering so many people; it's great. I want to see more turnover chains, gold teeth, guys lapping it up on the sideline, etc., so the monocole wearing, top hat tipping buffoons of college football out themselves.

You're giving a bunch of SEC hilljacks and the media frauds that pander to them a bitttttt too much culture/economic credit. Finebaum's audience couldn't tell you what a monocle was if their favorite Confederate flag depended on it.

LOL...he should have pulled her up off the ground by her ****.

If they not hating, that means something is not right. I like being the bad guy (in my Razor Ramon's voice)

Advertisement
He's on Bama's payroll so expect this. Roll with us or get rolled over. No pun.

Speaking of Bama's payroll, you heard about their 2009 team getting paid for autographs? Apparently it was several players. Don't how or why it came up now, but I'm pretty sure, if the NCAA really looked into this, which they won't, they will find that the 2009 team was just a prelude of what's really going on under Saban's watch.

She tried to go boneless, but didn't have the commitment.

I know, we rip the media for dissing the U, but in reality, they’re rooting for us. All the dissing of the U is nothing more than a frustrated girlfriend not asked to the prom cause the boyfriend isn’t ready. Nothing attracts viewership more than a dominating U program. If the U occupies the airwaves, gamadama becomes that girl in the bar at 2am.

There is today and over the last 20 years a boiling hate by the media directed at the Canes every chance they get. At almost every level of ESPN their abhorrence of the "U" is impossible to ignore.

A number of year's back a CBS "journalist" did a brutal hit piece on the Canes. Later, when he was interviewed by Dan LeBatard he admitted that he had not spoken to anyone even remotely connected to the "U", had never stepped foot on the campus and his information was mostly gleaned via rumors. At one point during the interview the CBS hack became so flustered as to how pathetic he was being made to look due to his total lack of professionalism, he cried out that he was being unfairly set-up and attacked. Yeah, asking the clown to simply cite his sources was a real sucker punch!

I remember this, but for the life of me can’t remember who it was. Do you, or does anybody else, have the name? Or at least a description of this colostomy bag? I’d love to see a clip of this.

Advertisement
Back