Miami is whats bad about College FB, dont need to be back

0401ed185afead50bb4cd8adf080e693.jpg

College Game Day Sign

Advertisement
I am always amazed he is able to speak with Sabans dong permanently stuck in his mouth.
It's very impressive mouth skills.

He also said the program was close to being shut down from the Nevin Shapiro scandal. Lmao

Advertisement
I know, we rip the media for dissing the U, but in reality, they’re rooting for us. All the dissing of the U is nothing more than a frustrated girlfriend not asked to the prom cause the boyfriend isn’t ready. Nothing attracts viewership more than a dominating U program. If the U occupies the airwaves, gamadama becomes that girl in the bar at 2am.

There is today and over the last 20 years a boiling hate by the media directed at the Canes every chance they get. At almost every level of ESPN their abhorrence of the "U" is impossible to ignore.

A number of year's back a CBS "journalist" did a brutal hit piece on the Canes. Later, when he was interviewed by Dan LeBatard he admitted that he had not spoken to anyone even remotely connected to the "U", had never stepped foot on the campus and his information was mostly gleaned via rumors. At one point during the interview the CBS hack became so flustered as to how pathetic he was being made to look due to his total lack of professionalism, he cried out that he was being unfairly set-up and attacked. Yeah, asking the clown to simply cite his sources was a real sucker punch!

I remember this, but for the life of me can’t remember who it was. Do you, or does anybody else, have the name? Or at least a description of this colostomy bag? I’d love to see a clip of this.
Would guess Dennis Dodd or Greg Doyle

Surprise, surprise.
Don't they get it?
We feed and grow off this shet.

Advertisement
I was watching, he summed up what some of us older fellas know. Canes aren't back till we win the deal. That's what happens when you already have 5 nattis

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why don’t we all call into the show tomorrow...since we “have no fan base” they’ll let us through thinking we’re UF fans from SFL

Last edited:
I know, we rip the media for dissing the U, but in reality, they’re rooting for us. All the dissing of the U is nothing more than a frustrated girlfriend not asked to the prom cause the boyfriend isn’t ready. Nothing attracts viewership more than a dominating U program. If the U occupies the airwaves, gamadama becomes that girl in the bar at 2am.

There is today and over the last 20 years a boiling hate by the media directed at the Canes every chance they get. At almost every level of ESPN their abhorrence of the "U" is impossible to ignore.

A number of year's back a CBS "journalist" did a brutal hit piece on the Canes. Later, when he was interviewed by Dan LeBatard he admitted that he had not spoken to anyone even remotely connected to the "U", had never stepped foot on the campus and his information was mostly gleaned via rumors. At one point during the interview the CBS hack became so flustered as to how pathetic he was being made to look due to his total lack of professionalism, he cried out that he was being unfairly set-up and attacked. Yeah, asking the clown to simply cite his sources was a real sucker punch!

I remember this, but for the life of me can’t remember who it was. Do you, or does anybody else, have the name? Or at least a description of this colostomy bag? I’d love to see a clip of this.
Would guess Dennis Dodd or Greg Doyle

Could be. Although it doesn’t sound like Dodd to me. Doyle maybe.

You can tell he has a woman at home that worry the **** out of him.

F*** Him. Who claims a whole conference. The SEC. He is bandwagon as F***.

Advertisement
Back