Miami hosted 4 important unofficial visitors on Monday

Advertisement
This is the difference between us & all the other programs...

When local kids miss events, while it doesn't ascetically look good, it's never something to panic over.

We can always get these kids on campus whenever it's most feasible for them. A lot of them visit so often as is anyways, that sometimes they just wanna go see another school.

Ultimately, the staff knows what they're up against & these crootin battles are going to extend out all the way until December.

It's not necessary to overreact to every visit they take, 'cause trust me for next 6 months+ they'll be dozens more visits to every school you can think of...

And every time they do, you can bet money they'll be back at Gables too.

Last edited:

When local kids miss events, while it doesn't ascetically look good, it's never something to panic over.

We can always get these kids on campus whenever it's most feasible for them. A lot of them visit so often as is anyways, that sometimes they just wanna go see another school.

Ultimately, the staff knows what they're up against & these crootin battles are going to extend out all the way until December.

It's not necessary to overreact to every visit they take, 'cause trust me for next 6 months+ they'll be dozens more visits to every school you can think of...

Spit that truth, El. This is all I was saying regarding Tyson. I get it...we've been Goldenized, Shannonized, and Cokerized for years, but we have a real professional staff now. They are doing major work, dare I say, God's work in our own back yard now. No need to panic when such-and-such didn't come to camp, if we're on them, and they're in our back yard.

Thanks again Pete. Looks like a slow night for the resident post whores and their minions.
Bunch of nerds who can post 30k in a forum while claiming some sort of imaginary expertise. Delusional types...thankfully we have Pete and some others that actually have connections and are willing to share the info with us.

You're setting yourself up for failure.

He's very accustomed to failure.

Advertisement

New to posting here but I visited this site a lot. You always seem to have a pulse of the local recruits. Thanks for your intel

Spit that truth, El. This is all I was saying regarding Tyson. I get it...we've been Goldenized, Shannonized, and Cokerized for years, but we have a real professional staff now. They are doing major work, dare I say, God's work in our own back yard now. No need to panic when such-and-such didn't come to camp, if we're on them, and they're in our back yard.

Great post that really spells it out for those, including me, that is pretty new to the process etc. I'll admit I've suffered from Golden PTSD. Has taken time to cleans myself of that staffs stench, and how they were used and abused by recruits

Thanks again Pete. Looks like a slow night for the resident post whores and their minions.
Bunch of nerds who can post 30k in a forum while claiming some sort of imaginary expertise. Delusional types...thankfully we have Pete and some others that actually have connections and are willing to share the info with us.

He fails to contribute anything of value...ever.

Advertisement

He fails to contribute anything of value...ever.

I'm still surprised he can get WIFI reception in a bear's large intestine

View attachment 47892

A trio of UM defensive back commits in Josh Jobe, Gilbert Frierson, and D.J. Ivey all visited Miami along with 2019 OL Dontae Lucas.

Frierson and Ivey both had an academic meeting as both are attempting to lay out a plan to enroll early at Miami. Lucas met with Coach Richt and will be back on Wednesday with his mother to meet with Coach Searels.

Can we put the Frierson and Ivey rumor to bed [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION]

Thank you! Where people who have no knowledge of or relationship with these kids come up with their rumors amaze me!

I'm not saying other schools and coaches don't do this, but I think this is where Richt shines. He's a genuine man that cares deeply about the future of the players beyond football.

If he gets them this far, I like our chances.

Coach Baez deserves a lot of credit here, that dude is all over getting you where you need to be & when.

Advertisement
I'm not saying other schools and coaches don't do this, but I think this is where Richt shines. He's a genuine man that cares deeply about the future of the players beyond football.

If he gets them this far, I like our chances.

Coach Baez deserves a lot of credit here, that dude is all over getting you where you need to be & when.
Good to know. Baez has definitely been a great addition.

Don't forget Richt has been on the big boy stage in the recruiting game. He won't panic. We missed on a couple db's last year and guess what? We nailed 2 day 1 caliber starters with college experience. The dude knows how to play the game.

It will be such a beautiful feeling if 90% of our class especially the big time commits like Hall, Frierson, Jobe, Nesta, Cam, Lin, Pope, Reed, Blades etc sign in December while others especially the Turds are having anxiety attacks about who they will land on NSD while we only have to worry about Campbell commitment and a couple late risers that we'll go after later on.

Advertisement
It's like this, Joyner (FSU commit) he's taking visits and enjoying the process and really have fans on here thinking Miami has a chance at flipping him, but I read a interview from him and he's totally locked in at FSU but still taking visits to enjoy the process and basically see places he never seen before!! SO my question is, what's the difference with UM commits!! It's the process all these kids want the attention and love from every school possible even thou they have their minds made up..

I can also say this, once December gets here IF our Canes are in the national title hunt and other schools have unfortunately fell out of it THIS will also play a big factor when this early signing period comes and we could possibly see names being added to the list that we really wasn't expecting.. SO at the end of the day, it's still and always will be about our Canes WINNING!!

You must have a lot of experience at failing. Thus, all the time to become the forum's #1 posting *****. I see your boyfriend is quick to lend his support as if anything the two of you ever post is worthwhile.

Last edited:

Good. Well.

As long as Slippery Rock doesn't come poking around - I can live with this.

Advertisement
Back