Miami hosted 4 important unofficial visitors on Monday

I'm not saying other schools and coaches don't do this, but I think this is where Richt shines. He's a genuine man that cares deeply about the future of the players beyond football.

If he gets them this far, I like our chances.

Coach Baez deserves a lot of credit here, that dude is all over getting you where you need to be & when.

Good feedback on Coach Baez Tweet...it's really appreciated. Some people posting form the cellar of their parent's house are quick to take shots at the coaching and support staff and they have no clue. Just a bunch of angry nerds pounding their keyboard or squeezing their phone while predessing expertise. Legends in their own mind and losers in every other aspect of their lives. He

Advertisement
This is the difference between us & all the other programs...

When local kids miss events, while it doesn't ascetically look good, it's never something to panic over.

We can always get these kids on campus whenever it's most feasible for them. A lot of them visit so often as is anyways, that sometimes they just wanna go see another school.

Ultimately, the staff knows what they're up against & these crootin battles are going to extend out all the way until December.

It's not necessary to overreact to every visit they take, 'cause trust me for next 6 months+ they'll be dozens more visits to every school you can think of...

And every time they do, you can bet money they'll be back at Gables too.

Well I agree. But at the same time it is our biggest recruiting event. And while I wouldn't even get close to panicing over a local kid not coming to it, I think it is telling if they choose to go to a different event instead of ours. The biggest problem with them not going is it is a great environment to introduce them to the rest of the Hurricane Family with the amount of former players there.
But I also do understand that the summer before dead period is really the last shot alot of kids have at taking visits to the schools unless its on an OV during the season. Because its not like these kids are going to miss games to travel to colleges hella far away. Meanwhile we're just down the road, so its easy for them to visit us a lot during their season.

I guess I see both sides to it.

I'm not saying other schools and coaches don't do this, but I think this is where Richt shines. He's a genuine man that cares deeply about the future of the players beyond football.

Coach Baez deserves a lot of credit here, that dude is all over getting you where you need to be & when.

Good feedback on Coach Baez Tweet...it's really appreciated. Some people posting form the cellar of their parent's house are quick to take shots at the coaching and support staff and they have no clue. Just a bunch of angry nerds pounding their keyboard or squeezing their phone while predessing expertise. Legends in their own mind and losers in every other aspect of their lives. He

You obviously fixed your period key on your keyboard so that threw me off for a while but I'm on to you now. I know it's you Dan Sileo!

It's another advantage we have to having these kids close they can actually dive in and look at the academics and how that will work because football only takes you so far. When they go to other places it's more about seeing what the football program has to offer. Where we can get then on campus more than 1 time to get them a pretty detailed list of classes and everything they will need and will be doing

Advertisement
Thanks again Pete. Looks like a slow night for the resident post whores and their minions.
Bunch of nerds who can post 30k in a forum while claiming some sort of imaginary expertise. Delusional types...thankfully we have Pete and some others that actually have connections and are willing to share the info with us.

You're setting yourself up for failure.

He's very accustomed to failure.

You must have a lot of experience at failing. Thus, all the time to become the forum's #1 posting *****. I see your boyfriend is quick to lend his support as if anything the two of you ever post is worthwhile.

good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-240x180.jpg

The difference between you and the 30,000 posts guys is that they actually make me laugh when they are posting. You just give me a headache.

Jorge is the real mvp for this staff to me... He stays on top of everyone. Parents love him & it's simple to get into multiple hour long convos with him. For me he's our secret weapon.

Thanks again Pete. Looks like a slow night for the resident post whores and their minions.
Bunch of nerds who can post 30k in a forum while claiming some sort of imaginary expertise. Delusional types...thankfully we have Pete and some others that actually have connections and are willing to share the info with us.

You must have a lot of experience at failing. Thus, all the time to become the forum's #1 posting *****. I see your boyfriend is quick to lend his support as if anything the two of you ever post is worthwhile.

View attachment 47911

The difference between you and the 30,000 posts guys is that they actually make me laugh when they are posting. You just give me a headache.

The dude has nothing to contribute...ever. He just complains about other posters posting here each time he porsts his wisdom. All Tweed did was say something positive about Baez and look at the rant he got. He did the same thing to Pete the other day when I eviscerated his idiotic ***... And he called Tweed "tweet".

Last edited:

Stop copying me, Ghey Boy Cane. I said you never contribute anything...ever. Find your own material...when the bear shîts you out of his ****** like the foul **** you are.

Advertisement
Wouldn't it be to late if a kid like frierson or Ivey to try and enroll early given the course load work they would have to have completed over the next few months?

They're already on track to do it. Still have to make sure they're enrolled in the right classes for their next semester of classes.

It's great our school is doing that with helping them graduate.

OT: does Miami get to deduct funds from the salaries of their HS guidance counselors?

Stop copying me, Ghey Boy Cane. I said you never contribute anything...ever. Find your own material...when the bear shîts you out of his ****** like the foul **** you are.

200.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone still buying the myth that Lucas is 6'5? He's probably an inch taller than Rick.

I would say 6.2 323.. Maybe he could be a nasty DT... too short for OL?

He's probably the best OL in the state regardless of class

Anyone making claims like this about a sophomore HS OL is just spitting hype juice like a hype spigot. It's hard to know what you're getting from a HS OL even after they graduate HS let alone making these sorts of assertions about a HS sophomore.

Anyone still buying the myth that Lucas is 6'5? He's probably an inch taller than Rick.

Anyone making claims like this about a sophomore HS OL is just spitting hype juice like a hype spigot. It's hard to know what you're getting from a HS OL even after they graduate HS let alone making these sorts of assertions about a HS sophomore.
Delone Scaife is the best Lineman in the state.

Lucas is great prospect with tons of upside, but he ain't there yet.

Delone Scaife is the best Lineman in the state.

Lucas is great prospect with tons of upside, but he ain't there yet.

Exactly. At this point in their development, Lucas can't carry Scaife's strap. Scaife is on a whole different level right now.

Advertisement
Back