Miami hosted 4 important unofficial visitors on Monday

View as article
I'm not saying other schools and coaches don't do this, but I think this is where Richt shines. He's a genuine man that cares deeply about the future of the players beyond football.

If he gets them this far, I like our chances.

Coach Baez deserves a lot of credit here, that dude is all over getting you where you need to be & when.

Jorge is the real mvp for this staff to me... He stays on top of everyone. Parents love him & it's simple to get into multiple hour long convos with him. For me he's our secret weapon.

Very smart move by Ritch to keep him after he took over.

Advertisement
You're setting yourself up for failure.

He's very accustomed to failure.

You must have a lot of experience at failing. Thus, all the time to become the forum's #1 posting *****. I see your boyfriend is quick to lend his support as if anything the two of you ever post is worthwhile.

Stop copying me, Ghey Boy Cane. I said you never contribute anything...ever. Find your own material...when the bear shîts you out of his ****** like the foul **** you are.

200.webp

LOL!

View attachment 47892

A trio of UM defensive back commits in Josh Jobe, Gilbert Frierson, and D.J. Ivey all visited Miami along with 2019 OL Dontae Lucas.

Frierson and Ivey both had an academic meeting as both are attempting to lay out a plan to enroll early at Miami. Lucas met with Coach Richt and will be back on Wednesday with his mother to meet with Coach Searels.

Home field advantage

200.gif

Advertisement
Back