Miami- FSU Game Time Change

rejuvaphan

Recruit
Just spoke to the our Athletic Director's Dept. I also called FSU AD Dept. AS OF NOW . the only thing being considered is a time change. I guess to 12 noon. I am also told that the AD's and the ACC are in communication and will decide depending on circumstances.

Advertisement
I hope it's Friday or noon. Don't want to get stuck in that hellhole, plus I've already had to take Sunday off work

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thank you, Mr. [MENTION=8014]rejuvaphan[/MENTION].

We'll take that under advisement.

Some of the greatest games of all-time have been Miami-F$U noon games.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm hoping it's a Friday night game as well, nobody cares to watch Memphis whoop up on Uconn anyways Friday.

I'm driving down from Nashville though and if it's changed to Friday I'd need to know tonight and I'm sure most others would too, so if it's scheduled to Friday wouldn't they let us know today?

Preparing for a cat 1 hurricane is brutal I agree. All of those fans would only start their planning AFTER the game guys. Not before. Before the game they'll have more important things to worry about like their tailgate.

Can anyone advise as to the validity and/or potential interests (both football and non football related) of OP?

Advertisement
Friday night would be my personal preference. Mostly so I can go to LIV after the win with a bottle of molly water to celebrate.

If I had to guess, I think they'll make the final decision on gametime by tomorrow noon.

Friday night would be my personal preference. Mostly so I can go to LIV after the win with a bottle of molly water to celebrate.

If I had to guess, I think they'll make the final decision on gametime by tomorrow afternoon.

The weatherman gon make it rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back