Miami- FSU Game Time Change

**** that noon ****, my kid has belt testing for BJJ at 11 am, no way that's over before noon.

Advertisement
Don't quote me, but a reliable poster on TOS said the game time will remain 3:30 as well.

We are good against them in noon games historically. Plus it be a good change as these primetime games have not been treating us well lately. Let's also not forget that shallacking by UL last season was at noon. The earlier the kick off, the better imo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

We are good against them in noon games historically. Plus it be a good change as these primetime games have not been treating us well lately. Let's also not forget that shallacking by UL last season was at noon. The earlier the kick off, the better imo.

I don't think the time of the game suddenly improves their offensive line to stop our front 7 from living in their backfield! I would love a prime time slot, personally.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement

I don't think the time of the game suddenly improves their offensive line to stop our front 7 from living in their backfield! I would love a prime time slot, personally.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I'm with you on this generally because they have a strong sample size of being terrible. But even with all the winning if you listen to FSU, they still have an inferiority complex with us and I wouldn't put it pass them to play the game of their lives against us. Shutting down the run is key here

[TWEET]915933342729691138[/TWEET]

I don't know who this edwin guy is, simply passing this information along. Hopefully we get an official announcement soon..

Somebody needs to dump a load of manure on their fåggy “sod cemetery” and set it on fire.

I’m not even kidding.

Last edited:
I agree, I hope pinckney whips his D out and ****es on their field after we get the win. Tired of those puzzys always ripping up our field.

Advertisement
I hope he doesn't do that. He would be suspended against GT. We need our Lbs against that triple option

[TWEET]915933342729691138[/TWEET]

I don't know who this edwin guy is, simply passing this information along. Hopefully we get an official announcement soon..

Somebody needs to dump a load of manure on their fåggy “sod cemetery” and set it on fire.

I’m not even kidding.

The obvious answer is Najeh. After all, he's made big plays against FSU before.

Advertisement
Don't quote me, but a reliable poster on TOS said the game time will remain 3:30 as well.

QUOTED

just-got-real.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back