Miami- FSU Game Time Change

Advertisement
It won't be moved to Friday. Not enough time for the team to get there. They arent going to fly there Friday morning and play Friday night.

Advertisement
You can bet FSU is willing to do anything they can to get this game cancelled. A cancellation is a win for them.

You can bet FSU is willing to do anything they can to get this game cancelled. A cancellation is a win for them.

They would lose a home game (and all of the non-ticket revenue). They've already lost one home game off their schedule this year and won't want to lose another.

In addition, it could wind up being the difference between them going to a bowl game or not. They only have 8 games left and already have 2 losses. They need 5 more wins.

They definitely want the game to be played.

Last edited:
Talk about ******* nightmare situation

I decided to make a weekend road trip out of this. Was going to drive up to Orlando first on Friday to watch the USA men's national team play Panama for the World Cup qualifier....then was going to wake up early on saturday and drive from orlando to Tally for the Canes game.

**** my face. Already bought both sets of tickets and hotel.

Talk about ****ing nightmare situation

I decided to make a weekend road trip out of this. Was going to drive up to Orlando first on Friday to watch the USA men's national team play Panama for the World Cup qualifier....then was going to wake up early on saturday and drive from orlando to Tally for the Canes game.

Coach Cuck sends his regards. I can see them moving the game to noon.

Advertisement
Please god not Friday night. Already changed my flight from Cuba because of Irma and now will be flying in too late to make a Friday night game .

We beat them in a cat 1 when ST played with parish **** near getting killed on a cross route

I was in Tally for that game, sitting corner end zone right by where it happened.

One of the most vicious hits I've ever seen at any level. I thought he broke his vertebrae or died.

Advertisement
Don’t care if we play at 5am, just win damnit

Don't know about all that. I remember last year when the CFB season kicked off with Boston College and GaTech in Ireland at around 7 am local. You have no idea how cotdam retarded drunk I can get when I start at 5 am.

Either way, I will be watching on my phone because my son has a soccer game or I will be officiating a High School football game

Advertisement
Don’t care if we play at 5am, just win damnit

Don't know about all that. I remember last year when the CFB season kicked off with Boston College and GaTech in Ireland at around 7 am local. You have no idea how cotdam retarded drunk I can get when I start at 5 am.

I lived in Beijing from 2009-2013. I was usually up at 4 AM to watch our team be real ******. super drunk.

Talk about ****ing nightmare situation

Sounds like a bomb *** weekend. Maybe this thing fizzles out or decides to stay an extra day in Cozumel and this works out for you.

Cat 1 hurricane ain't sh*t. But if it move game to Friday night, I'm cool wit it.

Safe to say it won't be Friday. Can't make an announcement or change like that the day before.

Advertisement
Back