Miami- FSU Game Time Change

Friday night would be my personal preference. Mostly so I can go to LIV after the win with a bottle of molly water to celebrate.

If I had to guess, I think they'll make the final decision on gametime by tomorrow noon.

Bottles on me!!!

Advertisement
Hoping its friday night. Will need to get hotel if that's the case. Hopefully something is announced soon

Advertisement
Advertisement
Doubt it will be Friday if there is no announcement today. Saturday at Noon or just keeping it at 3:30 looks the most likely.

That's what I'm thinking, Friday seems the most logical, but you'd think if they don't announce today for Friday it'd be noon or 3:30 Saturday. Out of towners would need to know something today if it's going to be Friday

LOL. OP calls both AD's and they say ONLY change would be to noon and people start talking about Friday.

As far as the ACC is concerned. Just switch the Clemson/WF game from noon to 3:30 and put us in the Noon slot.

Friday night primetime would be perfect. ABC would still get their money for viewership

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Man bump that Friday talk; I have to work and then drive 5 hours no way I make it. Saturday or bust.

Advertisement
I don't see how they could move the game to Friday and less they essentially made the decision right this second.

I don't see how they could move the game to Friday and less they essentially made the decision right this second.

That's what people aren't taking into consideration on this board. If FSU and Miami were really concerned that they wouldn't get the game in on Saturday then it would have already been moved to Friday. Miami would need to travel tomorrow afternoon.

It will Be Friday.

Saturday noon gives fans too little time to prepare.

noon gives fsu fans more than enough time to jump off the nearest building after the game

A898328C-AA22-49EC-9178-298A019F3645.jpg

Advertisement
Back