Miami- FSU Game Time Change

We could move it to the Chargers Stadium. There would be more Canes fans there, than the Chargers get for home games.

Advertisement
TIFWIW but the game is being moved to Noon. One of my buddy's has an old intern who works for FSU's AD.

Advertisement
Im a fan of the noon kickoff, i've been waiting for this game ever since the blocked PAT a year ago, then Irma postponed it even longer. My body is ready.

Last edited:
Advertisement
[TWEET]915686382923915264[/TWEET]

FSU fans are the worst! They were completely irrelevant from 2001 until Fischer took over a couple years ago, but they act like they've just been this unstoppable dominant force for decades. Look at 'em trying to get any late smack talk in that they can before the beatdown on Saturday too. You have about 48hrs left to talk s--t, FSU fans.

If the game time is going to be changed to noon, I would expect an announcement sometime after the 11AM advisory has been reviewed. That would seem the most logical time, with it being a solid combination of a slightly more reliable prediction, but yet giving enough time, 48 hours, to get all parties logistically ready.

If recent trends are to be believed, even this time change might not even be necessary, unless they just want to be cautious to the extreme.

Advertisement
Close this thread. TS Nate moving away and Cat 5 Hurricanes moving towards Trailerhassee on Saturday.

The storm is headed to New Orleans. I know it could change again at anytime, but there really is no reason to change the time of the game. The 3.5 hours won't make a difference, especially based on where the storm is supposed to be Saturday afternoon.

114308_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.jpg

Don’t care if we play at 5am, just win damnit

Don't know about all that. I remember last year when the CFB season kicked off with Boston College and GaTech in Ireland at around 7 am local. You have no idea how cotdam retarded drunk I can get when I start at 5 am.

I lived in Beijing from 2009-2013. I was usually up at 4 AM to watch our team be real ******. super drunk.

I like you guys already.

Was deployed during the 2014 season.

While not drinking, I caught the occasional 2am kickoff whenever time allowed.

Advertisement
Calling a cat 1 a pu$$y storm is just dumb.

Tallahassee is nothing but trailer parks in between groves of pine trees.

They are not built up with the modern hurricane standards that we are in the south. Also rain is always an unknown factor. Wind knocks the power out and drops trees on people. Pine trees kill.

Irma killed 12 in FL and 7 in Ga and SC. It was a TS in Georgia and SC. People were getting killed by Pine Trees in North Georgia and winds there were 30-40MPH gust.

[TWEET]915933342729691138[/TWEET]

I don't know who this edwin guy is, simply passing this information along. Hopefully we get an official announcement soon..

Advertisement
Back