Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
That’s a fair assessment I just think if he leaves he probably a jag. But only time can tell that. He was a tackle a 5 star tackle and is at guard. And next year Bell will be the starting LT cause u can tell he can play. And FM ain’t going anywhere at that right tackle spot.
Well yeah he is at guard because we want to play our 5 best. Rivers has experience and NFL talent and we know about Francis. If anything, the fact they moved him to Guard tells me they think highly enough of him to play him somewhere.

Well yeah he is at guard because we want to play our 5 best. Rivers has experience and NFL talent and we know about Francis. If anything, the fact they moved him to Guard tells me they think highly enough of him to play him somewhere.
Yea they trying to see where he’s at, it’s always evaluating even on the current roster. You right though they want the best 5 and let’s see who rises out of the group

Pause

Last edited:
Advertisement
He did, which is why I’m surprised by the comment from a few folks that have ears in the program.

I don’t believe it since, like you said, he fought and earned his way up the depth chart. He also closed the last two weeks of spring very strong.

I don’t think he’s leaving
I think if history has shown us anything it is to take what flo has to say with a grain of salt. I would say I true some of the other people who report on the program more than him. Just saying.

Because flow said on the show he potentially sees him exiting. Was saying it as a fact he was just stating the production of 2 years and nil don’t match. As well as two other players.

Production of 2 years? He's been here 1 year, a spring doesn't count, especially when the end of Year 1 was an injury and he's working himself back.

I know none of these kids make a lick of ******* sense these days, so I'm not going to be surprised if any of them do anything, but he's been here one year. And it was injury shortened. Let's give him a redshirt freshman season before we start saying dumbass **** like NIL and production don't match.

Advertisement
Production of 2 years? He's been here 1 year, a spring doesn't count, especially when the end of Year 1 was an injury and he's working himself back.

I know none of these kids make a lick of ******* sense these days, so I'm not going to be surprised if any of them do anything, but he's been here one year. And it was injury shortened. Let's give him a redshirt freshman season before we start saying dumbass **** like NIL and production don't match.
Brother I’m not arguing with you. I was just stating what he said.

Advertisement
Gotdam I was just repeating what I saw on his show. I agree with yall. Mfs on here have the reading comprehension of a candy necklace.
get him crowd GIF by South Park

Advertisement
Canes Spring Recap April 14

Predictions

1. Still expects the commit to happen this week.
2. About to steal a BIG one from F$U (he's the real deal)
3. Flo reiterated plan is to get 2 special players at the same position in the spring portal.
4. Flo now believes 4 impact (starter) players from the portal and possibly a fifth

Comments

1. Thinks Pancake will struggle to get meaningful playing time on this OL, its a question of value
2. There are a few guys on the team (WR and DE plus a DE who he mentioned in past tense) getting big NIL and not ready to contribute
3. Miami not the only program currently reviewing performance/versus NIL (value)

2024 Recruiting Predictions

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
4/14Still expects the commit to happen this week.
4/14About to steal a BIG one from F$U (he's the real deal)
4/14Flo reiterated plan is to get 2 special players at the same position in the spring portal.

Advertisement
Back