Miami fans, read this post

When are y’all going to find a coach to actually make an impact? This is a Clemson Tiger speaking, and frankly I’m tired of y’all not being what y’all could be in this crapshoot of a conference. I’m hoping Clemson, Miami, FSU, and maybe a couple others will move to the SEC someday. But it won’t work like this.

Every da*n year there’s so much hype about the “U”, but nothing happens.

Y’all also know fans attending games actually helps with the energy of the team, and actually leads to more winning.

Before any of you try to come back at me, think about 2 things; I am right and actually curious, and given the last few times y’all have seen Dabo and the Tigers it hasn’t gone to well for you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When are y’all going to find a coach to actually make an impact? This is a Clemson Tiger speaking, and frankly I’m tired of y’all not being what y’all could be in this crapshoot of a conference. I’m hoping Clemson, Miami, FSU, and maybe a couple others will move to the SEC someday. But it won’t work like this.

Y’all also know fans attending games actually helps with the energy of the team, and actually leads to more winning.

Before any of you try to come back at me, think about 2 things; I am right and actually curious, and given the last few times y’all have seen Dabo and the Tigers it hasn’t gone to well for you.
There’s already a thread on this. Thanks for your concern.

Perhaps Mario just needs to pray a little harder and find the path of righteousness like Dabo has done.

1675538385335.gif

Advertisement

I'm curious, how did you think this would go? Is the response what you expected?

Advertisement

We just took your AD, hired Oregon's coach, are building a $150M football center, tripled our support staff, flipped two kids from you, beat you, Bama, UGA and everyone else for others you wanted, had the #1 recruiting class in the ACC, and are committing every resource possible to get back to where we belong.

So I'd say our coach and program are already making an impact. As to when we will be back, look for marked improvement each and every year until we clean your hick clocks.

Last edited:

Come on down to the “blue lot” for tailgating the next time Clemson visits us at home. Remember;.. the “BLUE LOT”, for lots of fun and exciting barbecue entrees and our hurricane faithful, welcoming and cordial fans will open up their arms and embrace you. See you there 😉

Come on down to the “blue lot” for tailgating the next time Clemson visits us at home. Remember;.. the “BLUE LOT”, for lots of fun and exciting barbecue entrees and our hurricane faithful, welcoming and cordial fans will open up their arms and embrace you. See you there 😉
You forgot to tell him to ask for Juan.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks for swinging by, enjoy your landlocked state and your mom-aunt. Remind your dead beat dad-uncle to pay his child-nephew support.

1675543005919.gif

Advertisement
Back