Miami fans, read this post

When are y’all going to find a coach to actually make an impact? This is a Clemson Tiger speaking, and frankly I’m tired of y’all not being what y’all could be in this crapshoot of a conference. I’m hoping Clemson, Miami, FSU, and maybe a couple others will move to the SEC someday. But it won’t work like this.

Every da*n year there’s so much hype about the “U”, but nothing happens.

Y’all also know fans attending games actually helps with the energy of the team, and actually leads to more winning.

Before any of you try to come back at me, think about 2 things; I am right and actually curious, and given the last few times y’all have seen Dabo and the Tigers it hasn’t gone to well for you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When are y’all going to find a coach to actually make an impact? This is a Clemson Tiger speaking, and frankly I’m tired of y’all not being what y’all could be in this crapshoot of a conference. I’m hoping Clemson, Miami, FSU, and maybe a couple others will move to the SEC someday. But it won’t work like this.

Y’all also know fans attending games actually helps with the energy of the team, and actually leads to more winning.

Before any of you try to come back at me, think about 2 things; I am right and actually curious, and given the last few times y’all have seen Dabo and the Tigers it hasn’t gone to well for you.
I know who this is 😂

Advertisement
South Carolina

While South Carolina is my 2nd favorite state, its highways are woefully inadequate for the quantity of traffic. What is all y'alls doing to fix it?

Living in SC I can tell you all the fans I know personally are somewhat concerned after MC just landed the best class in the ACC in his first full recruiting cycle. Don't listen to trolls who live in their mom's basement and only leave to go to dollar general for a new iphone 5 charger

Well, at least you have basketball.

Oh.

1675548310742.png

Advertisement

200w.gif

I know how you feel. I felt the same way about Clempson for every year in 80s, 90s early 2000s except one stumbled into the 80s and the bag droppings years with Yabo Dabo buying players. It can get vexing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, at least you have basketball.

Oh.

View attachment 228148

OP and his two dozen ****** are gone for good.

He posted this morning thinking Clemson was going to take us to the woodshed this afternoon, and thought he’d come back later and talk more **** as a bonus.

OP crying just sat on a big red dong.

I honestly feel sorry for his sisters tonight.

OP crying just sat on a big red dong.

Let's be real. OP's been getting his **** pushed in since his first night with his teenaged mother's alcoholic boyfriend's 21st birthday at Applebees. The chance of any sized ***** making him cry is slimmer than the chance he has his own room in mom's new boyfriend's doublewide.

Advertisement
Back