Miami fans, read this post

When are y’all going to find a coach to actually make an impact? This is a Clemson Tiger speaking, and frankly I’m tired of y’all not being what y’all could be in this crapshoot of a conference. I’m hoping Clemson, Miami, FSU, and maybe a couple others will move to the SEC someday. But it won’t work like this.

Every da*n year there’s so much hype about the “U”, but nothing happens.

Y’all also know fans attending games actually helps with the energy of the team, and actually leads to more winning.

Before any of you try to come back at me, think about 2 things; I am right and actually curious, and given the last few times y’all have seen Dabo and the Tigers it hasn’t gone to well for you.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
This is a Clemson Tiger speaking...

...Before any of you try to come back at me, think about 2 things; I am right and actually curious, and given the last few times y’all have seen Dabo and the Tigers it hasn’t gone to well for you.

That's 3 things. Judging by the way you count, the Clemson Tiger part seems to check out.

Your team is on the decline. You're losing more games each year as your good coordinators jump ship before the fall. Dabo will do the same to Bama and you'll be back in the Tommy Bowden years before too long.

And you're a syphilitic shrimp***** for coming onto another team's site and trying to talk ****. So go back to getting pegged by your cousin/wife.

*Insult courtesy of @Mklein13

Advertisement
When are y’all going to find a coach to actually make an impact? This is a Clemson Tiger speaking, and frankly I’m tired of y’all not being what y’all could be in this crapshoot of a conference. I’m hoping Clemson, Miami, FSU, and maybe a couple others will move to the SEC someday. But it won’t work like this.

Y’all also know fans attending games actually helps with the energy of the team, and actually leads to more winning.

Before any of you try to come back at me, think about 2 things; I am right and actually curious, and given the last few times y’all have seen Dabo and the Tigers it hasn’t gone to well for you.
This reads like a bad redneck schtick. Like seriously, get better material. Go around to a few dozen boards, get some feedback, workshop it and try again in 3-5 years.

Advertisement

Thanks for stopping by. It’s great to have non troll rival fans stop by and spark debate.

suck my dick dicks GIF
greece looks GIF
suck my dick GIF
suck my dick GIF

Last edited:
Advertisement

Find a coach to actually make an impact?
With Mario, maybe we did, maybe we didn’t.
We’ll find out in time.

Swinney was 6-7 in year 2 as Coach.
Let’s see if we can top that.

CIS…this guy is a little early, isn’t he?
Don’t we usually get this bullshet some time in August?

Last edited:

Too*. Someone opened up the Johnnie Blue a little early today huh?

Advertisement
Back