Miami fans, read this post

When are y’all going to find a coach to actually make an impact? This is a Clemson Tiger speaking, and frankly I’m tired of y’all not being what y’all could be in this crapshoot of a conference. I’m hoping Clemson, Miami, FSU, and maybe a couple others will move to the SEC someday. But it won’t work like this.

Every da*n year there’s so much hype about the “U”, but nothing happens.

Y’all also know fans attending games actually helps with the energy of the team, and actually leads to more winning.

Before any of you try to come back at me, think about 2 things; I am right and actually curious, and given the last few times y’all have seen Dabo and the Tigers it hasn’t gone to well for you.

Advertisement
When are y’all going to find a coach to actually make an impact? This is a Clemson Tiger speaking, and frankly I’m tired of y’all not being what y’all could be in this crapshoot of a conference. I’m hoping Clemson, Miami, FSU, and maybe a couple others will move to the SEC someday. But it won’t work like this.

Y’all also know fans attending games actually helps with the energy of the team, and actually leads to more winning.

Before any of you try to come back at me, think about 2 things; I am right and actually curious, and given the last few times y’all have seen Dabo and the Tigers it hasn’t gone to well for you.
Nice basketball team.

Advertisement

Lol

You guys are a year or two away from being mid ACC because of the inability of Dabo to adapt to the portal

Also go **** yourself

you are right. hope is nearly dead for me.

20 years. 10 wins once, 11 wins once (20 years ago).

program can't win meaningful games consistently no matter who is here.

im expecting nothing this season coming up. 5-7 wins. excuses, bad losses, no accountability, terrible coaching, dumb mistakes, penalties. etc etc etc.

our fans are bad too. but i can't blame them after 2 decades of this **** show.

if mario turns it around great. im not expecting a miracle.

i will always support the canes but this program, football, is a doormat currently. it really is.

Maybe STFU and improve your own slackass team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back