Miami DB Robert Knowles Appreciation Thread

Advertisement
Most people would be banned for pulling immature crap like this. At least I can still put your *** on ignore.

**** off with your trolling, misleading posts.

And Knowles has earned his reputation by the fact that his play has been garbage

Kinda rich coming from a guy who posts lists of players who should be told to hit the bricks...either way, we’ll done.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Let's do a quick fact check:

Knowles has 40 career tackles, which is more than any DB on the roster not named Romeo Finley (41) or Trajan Bandy (61).

But how many missed tackles. That’s the question.

In all seriousness I hope for nothing but the best for him. His success is our success as a team. Hope he balls out and proves everyone wrong .

Advertisement
Another Miami Hurricane may be leaving Coral Gables. Defensive back Robert Knowles took to Twitter to announce he is leaving Miami in search of a new opportunity.

“Unfortunately, I will be entering the transfer portal and looking to further my education and athletic ability elsewhere,” Knowles said in his statement. “This was a very tough decision for me. I have built great relationships, impacted others, and grown so much throughout the time attending the university.”

By entering the NCAA’s transfer portal, Knowles is now free to have communication with any other college football program that is interested in adding him to their program. He can also remain at Miami and remove his name from the database, although he now runs the risk of Miami removing him from a scholarship. It appears Knowles is not planning on a return to the Canes, however, so both sides may be moving in new directions with that assumption in mind.

Knowles came to Miami in the Class of 2015. If you're still reading this, you've just been rok'd. Stop hating on the young man, a-holes. He's a Cane and he deserves our support. It's sad seeing his name dragged through the mud and this is now the Robert Knowles appreciation thread... Here is to him making an impactful play against Florida on special teams.

Let's do a quick fact check:

Knowles has 40 career tackles, which is more than any DB on the roster not named Romeo Finley (41) or Trajan Bandy (61).

Knowles_RL10952.jpg

georgia-tech-miami-football-miami-gardens-usa-shutterstock-editorial-9136676e.jpg

U MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTHA*******************************************************!!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
No need to disrespect Knowles or any player who didn't perform up to expectations expected of them.just them for the time and effort they put in to wearing that uniform.sorry it didn't pan out for you here good luck wherever you go and do.

Powers that be that own Cis. You have a list of rules and policies about posting. OT was one of them. OT posting has been rampant during recent months and Cis has reversed course and allowed it. The above thread is a deliberate falsehood by Op. This is a violation of the policy established by Cis. There have been numerous posts responding to the thread but no action by mods to react to its contents. After August 24, there will be changes.

Powers that be that own Cis. You have a list of rules and policies about posting. OT was one of them. OT posting has been rampant during recent months and Cis has reversed course and allowed it. The above thread is a deliberate falsehood by Op. This is a violation of the policy established by Cis. There have been numerous posts responding to the thread but no action by mods to react to its contents. After August 24, there will be changes.
Shut up and DM one of them if you have an issue instead of *****ing here. You won’t be taken seriously anyways by the Mods.

Advertisement
Back