Miami DB Robert Knowles Appreciation Thread

Powers that be that own Cis. You have a list of rules and policies about posting. OT was one of them. OT posting has been rampant during recent months and Cis has reversed course and allowed it. The above thread is a deliberate falsehood by Op. This is a violation of the policy established by Cis. There have been numerous posts responding to the thread but no action by mods to react to its contents. After August 24, there will be changes.
Ul3BJxv.gif

Advertisement
Not sure why people are hating on Rok here. It's the slow season and he's kept us entertained. Not sure which thread is more creative, this one, or the one about his potent seed that he loves to spread.

Keep the hits coming i say. You think #20 doesn't know what the majority of the fan base thinks of him already? He doesn't care, he is too busy trying to get better and good for him. Lets hope he proves it this year.

Advertisement
Man, I remember people on CIS cursing the name "Knowles" for years now. I wish him the best, but I know there is not much love lost on this site for him. Kind of hard to believe we still have an Ice Harris recruit willing to play in D'Onofrio's defense, isn't it?

A Cane is a Cane, once and forever, and they deserve our support. When we think about it objectively, ALL of us as Canes are responsible for a lot of great moment's to along with some of the low ones. That's life. A lot of you wishing for the man to move on are really sad people, who I am not sure should be worthy of calling yourself Canes. Period. If you're not capable of celebrating him, you at least owe this guy an apology. Double period.

Oh, and I'm talking about @rokulika. Some of your best work. #HotTake 🤣

Advertisement
Gtfoh with this. Like he's so so mistreated for all the poopy heads talking bad about his consistently poor play. Awww.. Literally NO ONE has said anything negative about him as a person. No one. But being a good person doesn't make someone a halfway decent football player.

U wanna appreciate a player for showing up? Here ya go.

6853GOM.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure why people are hating on Rok here. It's the slow season and he's kept us entertained. Not sure which thread is more creative, this one, or the one about his potent seed that he loves to spread.

Keep the hits coming i say. You think #20 doesn't know what the majority of the fan base thinks of him already? He doesn't care, he is too busy trying to get better and good for him. Lets hope he proves it this year.

Cause he's one of our own. The minute he signed and put on the uniform doing this just to be a jerkoff is stupid. Criticizing his play when warranted is fine, mocking him like a basement dwelling keyboard warrior is just a **** move.

Do this kind of ragging about players on other teams, not one that bleeds orange and green.

Advertisement
Back