Miami DB Robert Knowles Appreciation Thread

But he does though, that's the brilliance of Rok.

Rok knows better than anyone that all you have to do is mention Bobby Knowles in any thread & our fans will immediately go into meltdown mode & lose their sh*t.

That's why Rok's the best. He's a skilled fisherman that literally catches the same Grouper's everyday, holds them up in the air & throws'em back in the water.
He is not the best at anything. Sh$%^ stirrers are garbage fans.

Advertisement
Delete this thread please. Folks with reading comprhension problems are already spreading the rumor that Knowles is transferring. Despite your intentions Rok, you are hurting Knowles. Remove it yourself please.

I am completly confused. I seem to be reading that he is transfering or that this is some kind of joke. When I read a football message board I don't want to have to think six layers deep to determine if something is true or not. Have a day job and would prefer to have my most intense analysis towards that day job. It would be great if a board moderator would come forward and clearly state if Knowles entered the portal or if this post was from an unemployed looser living in Grandma's basement. It appeared to be well thought out and accurate but some of the responses might be interpreted otherwise. I will admit I do not know the truth and have no desire to check the NCAA transfer portal on a daily basis.

Advertisement
He was a south Florida 4 star coming out of hs on espn.

I wonder what’s wrong with him?
Does he not that that dog in him?

Advertisement
To knock a kid that has played 4 years of D1 football is disgusting.

I try not to personally insult any of the players. However, if I see some Florida receiver running free for a winning touchdown because a player that shouldn't be on the field is on the field. I will rip the **** out of the coaching staff. Some guys should NOT be on the field unless the game is a blowout.

Just another case of coaches Evals vs rankings
When it comes to dbs regardless of who were getting or not Getting our coaches been trotting out elite pass defenses

Another Miami Hurricane may be leaving Coral Gables. Defensive back Robert Knowles took to Twitter to announce he is leaving Miami in search of a new opportunity.

“Unfortunately, I will be entering the transfer portal and looking to further my education and athletic ability elsewhere,” Knowles said in his statement. “This was a very tough decision for me. I have built great relationships, impacted others, and grown so much throughout the time attending the university.”

By entering the NCAA’s transfer portal, Knowles is now free to have communication with any other college football program that is interested in adding him to their program. He can also remain at Miami and remove his name from the database, although he now runs the risk of Miami removing him from a scholarship. It appears Knowles is not planning on a return to the Canes, however, so both sides may be moving in new directions with that assumption in mind.

Knowles came to Miami in the Class of 2015. If you're still reading this, you've just been rok'd. Stop hating on the young man, a-holes. He's a Cane and he deserves our support. It's sad seeing his name dragged through the mud and this is now the Robert Knowles appreciation thread... Here is to him making an impactful play against Florida on special teams.

Let's do a quick fact check:

Knowles has 40 career tackles, which is more than any DB on the roster not named Romeo Finley (41) or Trajan Bandy (61).

Knowles_RL10952.jpg

georgia-tech-miami-football-miami-gardens-usa-shutterstock-editorial-9136676e.jpg
Once a cane, always a cane in my book..although I’ll miss him ducking his head on every attempted tackle..I think we’ll be fine

To knock a kid that has played 4 years of D1 football is disgusting.

Wouldn’t playing 4 years of D1 football make you about 22 years old? Aka a grown man? He can handle it. I’m not talking bad about Robert Knowles the man. I just don’t want to see him on the field unless it’s a blowout (and not even then because he might make the score closer)

Advertisement
I’ve seen enough, we almost lost the 2017 game in the 4th quarter alone just because of Robert knowles who is responsible for giving up 2 tds that game. Doesn’t need to be out there on special teams either and neither does coaching/team favorite walk- on scholarship player James murphy who is 5’7 195 pounds unless game is a blowout. That’s a liability on special teams too
Yup. Knowles is a 5th year senior. If the lights haven't come on by now, they're never going to. He's not undersized or terribly unathletic, he just seems to be out of position way too often to be trusted in a close game. Bashing him has kind of become cliche' here though. We all know he's not a good player.

Awh man... I saw "Knowles" and "transfer portal" in the same sentence and didn't give two shiets about anything else that was said lol. Cool joke man cool joke.

I am completly confused. I seem to be reading that he is transfering or that this is some kind of joke. When I read a football message board I don't want to have to think six layers deep to determine if something is true or not. Have a day job and would prefer to have my most intense analysis towards that day job. It would be great if a board moderator would come forward and clearly state if Knowles entered the portal or if this post was from an unemployed looser living in Grandma's basement. It appeared to be well thought out and accurate but some of the responses might be interpreted otherwise. I will admit I do not know the truth and have no desire to check the NCAA transfer portal on a daily basis.

It says it CLEAR AS DAY in the OP that it's not real.....

Advertisement

You’re so fun

Knowles appreciation thread indeed.

I appreciate knowing that Manny let him know he ain't quite Miami material and I appreciate that he's moving right along.

NOW we F(*&kin

Good luck young man! Thank you for your cervix

Just wanted to save this before it gets deleted. One of the most unintended funny things I have seen in a long time.

Advertisement
Back