Miami DB Robert Knowles Appreciation Thread

We always here how hard he works out and how good he looks in practice.

I must admit that I'd love for him to have to kind of year that would make him a legend and I'd love for the UF game to be when he breaks out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another Miami Hurricane may be leaving Coral Gables. Defensive back Robert Knowles took to Twitter to announce he is leaving Miami in search of a new opportunity.

“Unfortunately, I will be entering the transfer portal and looking to further my education and athletic ability elsewhere,” Knowles said in his statement. “This was a very tough decision for me. I have built great relationships, impacted others, and grown so much throughout the time attending the university.”

By entering the NCAA’s transfer portal, Knowles is now free to have communication with any other college football program that is interested in adding him to their program. He can also remain at Miami and remove his name from the database, although he now runs the risk of Miami removing him from a scholarship. It appears Knowles is not planning on a return to the Canes, however, so both sides may be moving in new directions with that assumption in mind.

Knowles came to Miami in the Class of 2015. If you're still reading this, you've just been rok'd. Stop hating on the young man, a-holes. He's a Cane and he deserves our support. It's sad seeing his name dragged through the mud and this is now the Robert Knowles appreciation thread... Here is to him making an impactful play against Florida on special teams.

Let's do a quick fact check:

Knowles has 40 career tackles, which is more than any DB on the roster not named Romeo Finley (41) or Trajan Bandy (61).

Knowles_RL10952.jpg

georgia-tech-miami-football-miami-gardens-usa-shutterstock-editorial-9136676e.jpg
U literally **** near made me fall out of my office chair with this ****. Good **** rok

Advertisement
ripping on Knowles is like ripping on Jean Stiverne in the early 90's, I mean, c'mon, they rarely play(ed)

Advertisement
Advertisement
He doesn't even realize that by making this thread, he is ****ting on him. SMH
But he does though, that's the brilliance of Rok.

Rok knows better than anyone that all you have to do is mention Bobby Knowles in any thread & our fans will immediately go into meltdown mode & lose their sh*t.

That's why Rok's the best. He's a skilled fisherman that literally catches the same Grouper's everyday, holds them up in the air & throws'em back in the water.

Another Miami Hurricane may be leaving Coral Gables. Defensive back Robert Knowles took to Twitter to announce he is leaving Miami in search of a new opportunity.

“Unfortunately, I will be entering the transfer portal and looking to further my education and athletic ability elsewhere,” Knowles said in his statement. “This was a very tough decision for me. I have built great relationships, impacted others, and grown so much throughout the time attending the university.”

By entering the NCAA’s transfer portal, Knowles is now free to have communication with any other college football program that is interested in adding him to their program. He can also remain at Miami and remove his name from the database, although he now runs the risk of Miami removing him from a scholarship. It appears Knowles is not planning on a return to the Canes, however, so both sides may be moving in new directions with that assumption in mind.

Knowles came to Miami in the Class of 2015. If you're still reading this, you've just been rok'd. Stop hating on the young man, a-holes. He's a Cane and he deserves our support. It's sad seeing his name dragged through the mud and this is now the Robert Knowles appreciation thread... Here is to him making an impactful play against Florida on special teams.

Let's do a quick fact check:

Knowles has 40 career tackles, which is more than any DB on the roster not named Romeo Finley (41) or Trajan Bandy (61).

Knowles_RL10952.jpg

georgia-tech-miami-football-miami-gardens-usa-shutterstock-editorial-9136676e.jpg
Delete this thread please. Folks with reading comprhension problems are already spreading the rumor that Knowles is transferring. Despite your intentions Rok, you are hurting Knowles. Remove it yourself please.

Advertisement
Back