Miami contacts Kelly Bryant per 247

Everyone’s afraid of competition and the players need to stay the **** off social media. Maybe that’s why they are 5-5, the joke of the ACC/country, and probably won’t even make a bowl game. But no everyone wants to continue to talk on Twitter. Grow the **** up and play ball. Life’s a competition, survival of the fittest.

I understand everyone has an opinion and they are entitled to it but the staff ****ed themselves at qb recruiting and now are desperate to bring in anyone. Also he is visiting, not committed to Miami. Kind of a big difference. I’m probably gonna get downvoted up the *** for this but this **** ****es me off. Go out and compete, nothing is ever handed to you and kids think just cuz you are a highly touted prospect you don’t have to work.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is just soft minded man. You think your better beat the ***** out. Simple as that. You beat him out you start. Why don’t these guys wanna compete no more?
Because you are not bringing in a grad transfer qb to compete.

Everyone’s afraid of competition and the players need to stay the **** off social media. Maybe that’s why they are 5-5, the joke of the ACC/country, and probably won’t even make a bowl game. But no everyone wants to continue to talk on Twitter. Grow the **** up and play ball. Life’s a competition, survival of the fittest.

I understand everyone has an opinion and they are entitled to it but the staff ****ed themselves at qb recruiting and now are desperate to bring in anyone.
Agree with this

How y’all calling dudes scared when Richt won’t give them a chance? He forced Rosier down our throats when he clearly sucked.

Richt doesn’t have control of the team and it’s obvious. This social media stuff doesn’t happen with Michigan, Clemson, Bama, **** even USC

Because you are not bringing in a grad transfer qb to compete.
Jake Heaps was brought in to compete in 2014 when Miami had Olsen, Kaaya, Rosier, and Ryan Williams who was injured. That’s 5 QBs right there and these QBs don’t want to compete against a couple guys. Kids are so soft now.

Advertisement
Jake Heaps was brought in to compete in 2014 when Miami had Olsen, Kaaya, Rosier, and Ryan Williams who was injured. That’s 5 QBs right there and these QBs don’t want to compete against a couple guys. Kids are so soft now.
Richt doesnt do legit competitions. Just like he lied and said in the off season the qbs was competing but he had already told rosier it was his job.

And barry just said today that they may want a older qb to start next year. Does that sound like competition?

Richt doesnt do legit competitions. Just like he lied and said in the off season the qbs was competing but he had already told rosier it was his job.

And barry just said today that they may want a older qb to start next year. Does that sound like competition?
We all knew Rosier was gonna start coming off a 10-3 season. He lost the job and Perry got the keys as we all hoped and expected. It’s been a ****show since and it needs to be an open competition the day after the season ends. Idc who starts as long as they win games.

Advertisement
@252cane

This is why Richt needs to go. The game has passed him by. He is the John Fox of the NCAA. Good coach years ago, decent win percentage, lose big games with head scratching decisions and trying to incorporate things that were successful yesteryear.

Older guys r a thing of the past. Redshirting is a thing of the past. Right now, Richt is stuck in the mid 2000's and it's beginning to turn off recruits. It does not matter what OC we bring in, Richt is still the captain of this ship and he's leading us right in to an ice berg. It's time to remove him of his duties so we can steer clear of that ice berg. Unfortunately, now we're still going to hit that berg, we just need to avoid a full on collision. Keeping Richt past this year will cause detrimental damage. I guarantee it.

Stupid and short sighted tweet, if one of the qbs transfer(which certainly is possible) that would leave Miami with 2 scholarship qbs assuming the other whoever loses the qb job doesn’t transfer after spring. Since we aren’t bringing in a hs guy we need to explore all options

Tweet was deleted. What it say?

How y’all calling dudes scared when Richt won’t give them a chance? He forced Rosier down our throats when he clearly sucked.

Richt doesn’t have control of the team and it’s obvious. This social media stuff doesn’t happen with Michigan, Clemson, Bama, **** even USC
These guys are always looking for scapegoats because they worship the ground the Coaches walk on.

"Can't blame the Coaches nothing is ever their fault, gotta blame the players & social media because even though they're 18/19/20 year olds it's their responsibility to make sure we're prepared on week in & week out basis, not the adults who get paid hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars to coach them!"

Smfh

Bryant threw 13 TDs and 8 INTs with a full year in Clemson’s offense. This is a bad idea and a huge indictment on Richt.

Advertisement
Bryant threw 13 TDs and 8 INTs with a full year in Clemson’s offense. This is a bad idea and a huge indictment on Richt.

What a **** show. It’s mind boggling how we have handled the QB position.

Just don’t even pursue him anymore smh... just get a transfer qb in who’s okay with being 3rd or 4th team. Im not willing to lose Jarren or Perry over trying to bring in kelly Bryant on a visit...

might be too late - what a mess

Advertisement
The writing is on the wall.

We're stuck with Nkosi for the next 3 years. God bless our soul.

It says "Real Talk"

Supposedly there was another one that he deleted. It said something like "We don't need Kelly Bryant" - others that saw it said that. I did not personally see it.

Ya I saw the real talk...the one that was deleted or in response to was what I was wondering. Thanks.

Advertisement
Back