Miami contacts Kelly Bryant per 247

Advertisement
Advertisement
545E1806-B286-4897-BAEE-0097DB6096CB.jpeg

Shut up dude. Aaron Rodgers couldn't score 40 points a game in Richt's offense. Why are you still even here apologist.?

Lol bc ur momma keep begging me to stay that’s why. And I’m not entertaining that dumbass comment about Aaron Rodgers the point is you are a fckn dumbass if you think this offense isn’t scoring 40 with Tua... it makes you salty reading it bc ur a fxxxxt.

Tua goes through progressions better than a lot of starting NfL QBs. Kosi and Rosier both have missed multiple opportunities to score TDs each game they played. Those misses wouldnt happen with an elite QB.

Lol bc ur momma keep begging me to stay that’s why. And I’m not entertaining that dumbass comment about Aaron Rodgers the point is you are a fckn dumbass if you think this offense isn’t scoring 40 with Tua... it makes you salty reading it bc ur a fxxxxt.

Tua goes through progressions better than a lot of starting NfL QBs. Kosi and Rosier both have missed multiple opportunities to score TDs each game they played. Those misses wouldnt happen with an elite QB.

Shut up slurper, you are the laughing stock of this board.

Advertisement

While I don’t disagree we would be way better with Tua but he has Allllllllll day to stand back there and deliver most of the time.

LOL, Tua wouldn't put up 30 points in your grandpappy's outdated offense. Wipe Richt's c um off your chin KrazyCane you ******* lunatic.

Advertisement
Kelly Bryant is a better version of Malik Rosier, he will probably make us a game or two better.
If Rosier had enough football IQ to just be runner instead of throwing up miracle balls the offense would be better, I think KB can do that

Advertisement
Looks like he just eliminated us. Instead of coming for an OV here he’s going to Auburn. In my opinion, he saw how Perry played and chickened out. I wanted dude but now he confirms what many thought all along: guys is a quitter who’s affraid of competition.
Definitely what happened. Don’t need to add players with that mindset. Bye Kelly.

Looks like he just eliminated us. Instead of coming for an OV here he’s going to Auburn. In my opinion, he saw how Perry played and chickened out. I wanted dude but now he confirms what many thought all along: guys is a quitter who’s affraid of competition.
Good, we will be okay

The man doesn't know who NKosi Perry is.

If saw him in public, he'd ask for his autograph and tell him he loved him in Captain Phillips.

Advertisement
Back