- Aug 24, 2018
I don't like that the jersey stripes don't match the shorts stripes. It looks dumb to me. If the shorts and jersey had the same stripes it'd be fire.The uniforms are growing on me. I am starting to like them more by the day. Winning a game or twenty in them will help also.
It is a pattern the goes from spaced on the jersey to solid on the shorts. I guess it depends on your sense of fashion. LOL.I don't like that the jersey stripes don't match the shorts stripes. It looks dumb to me. If the shorts and jersey had the same stripes it'd be fire.
Can't wait to watch this non existent half court offense again this year!
Lykes and Vasiljevic both weighed in with their thoughts on each other.
“This is my third year with DJ, and I'm starting to kind of feel for where he likes to get his shots, which really is anywhere, especially from three, but playing well off each other,” Lykes said. “If DJ doesn't have it, he's making a quick move and he has easy layups, but if he doesn't have it, he's kicking out. That's what we've been working on in practice is getting in the paint and kicking out for catch and shoot threes, which has been a real emphasis for us this year. But DJ is probably one of the best shooters I've ever seen.”
Vasiljevic? He said “Just to bounce back off Chris, I think we're playing really well together in practice and reading one another really well. I'm creating space on the floor for him really well. By me spacing the floor, it gives him an opportunity to go one-on-one. When my man does help, he does find me for the open shots. I think we're really connecting that way.”Larranaga
Nope. It looks like we're wearing jerseys and shorts from two different sets of uniforms.It is a pattern the goes from spaced on the jersey to solid on the shorts. I guess it depends on your sense of fashion. LOL.
Do you think they are an upgrade compared to last season?
Did he say anything about Gak?
Key points to the press conference.
1. The schedule is tough because the ACC went to 20 games. Not because Miami scheduled tougher opponents in the non-conference schedule.
2. Coach L wants players to earn playing time when he only has 8 healthy bodies. SMH. Earned playing time comes with 13 scholarship players.
3. Rodney Miller will be the most improved player in the ACC, especially since he is starting when he has rarely played at Miami.
4. Rodney played all 30 minutes of a scrimmage where players could not foul out.
5. Coach L said they were looking for everything, yet they could only get a sit out transfer and an injured grad transfer.
6. Keith Stone is not cleared for contact and he has not competed. No set date for him.
7. Miami has not played defense since Bruce Brown was in school. What are the coaches teaching in practice?