Miami at ACC Media Day

Coach L is asking a lot of a guy who has barely played 30 minutes for his entire career to play 30 minutes per game. I wonder what potential Coach L sees in Rodney because I have not see it "yet".

This is what everybody has been saying. It's almost like L is shirting Brooks because he suddenly found Wilt Chamberlain in his prime buried on the roster. The amount of pressure L is putting on Miller is enormous. If Miller is still a JAG (at best), which is what most of us are expecting, 100% of the blame for the situation falls on L for mind bogglingly awful roster management.

Advertisement
I asked that same question.

Also, what about Gak? Does he ever play if Miller is so good and both him and Brooks are available next year?

I also want to know how someone improves so much during a RS their third year (keep in mind he was healthy) yet was so useless to play when we had no depth last year.

None of it makes sense. None of it. At least on the surface the front court roster mismanagement looks like sheer incompetence.

Nice highlights of Harlond Beverly. He almost put Sam on a poster, which I am shocked made it from the editing room.

It is good to see Gak on the court. He is not wearing a brace on his knee so that is a good sign. He still needs to gain muscle.

Advertisement

I fully expect him to average somewhere between 6 to 8 points per game as a freshman this season. He may start over Sam next season depending on his growth and development especially if Sam does not take that next step soon (now).

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back