Miami -9.5 vs. F$U

Get on it now if you’re gonna bet it. That sucker is going up.
Seems like a bargain at -9.5. Only 1 td more than against Louisville, we're at home and FSU's head coach is quarantined. I would not be surprised if Canes are giving 14 points at kickoff.

Advertisement
GT had no film on the norvell era fspoo. We have a game. Advantage us. GT defense I thought was good. Then I saw the Ucf game where they got diced up bad. Albeit by a very good QB and offense. I think we got some film on them and there’s a blueprint to beat em

Up to 11.5 on fanduel. I’m thinking it goes off around 2 td’s. Anything less is a steal. I will say in a gambling perspective it’s as bad of a spot as possible. Let down game (off big win), look ahead game (clemson up next) & rivalry game (fsu will be playing their hardest). Just something to keep in mind before placing your wager.

Up to 11.5 on fanduel. I’m thinking it goes off around 2 td’s. Anything less is a steal. I will say in a gambling perspective it’s as bad of a spot as possible. Let down game (off big win), look ahead game (clemson up next) & rivalry game (fsu will be playing their hardest). Just something to keep in mind before placing your wager.
Gamblers are not blind though.

We have the better QB, the better OL, the better Defense, better special Teams , and more playmakers in all three phases of the game.

Other than that it is about as even as it gets I suppose.

I’m not gonna say we’re gonna blow them out bc this will be the best FSU plays all year for sure. But I’ll say this LETS RIDE

Advertisement
I'm gonna see how things shake out. I'll put what's in my account on some form of bet with Miami over fsu. so far so good, I'm up over $1400 in two games.
Which website you run with? Looking for a decent betting website/app. Never really been into it, but I keep hearing folks talking about it.

@MichiCANE what up bro you on this too?

We got paid last weekend lol.
I bet $1000 then bet another $950 on miami early when we were dogs.

that $1950 brought me +$2300 on Saturday. So $4250 now

I want to lay the $4250 on the spread here.
Spread pays $4047 right now.

thoughts?

That’s some solid return! I love it. From a non-fan perspective, we should cover this with ease. Go up early, and they quit and we blow them out. From a fan perspective, I know this game is always seemingly close. When FSU was good, we should’ve won a few of those.

As of now I would say we cover, but this game is always so tough. I lean Miami up to -13.5 but I don’t know if I’m going to play it as of now. I also have been trying to avoid early lines so far this year because of Covid, you never know what can happen.

Long story short, I think we cover the -9.5 lol

Which website you run with? Looking for a decent betting website/app. Never really been into it, but I keep hearing folks talking about it.
I settled on betonline.com but they charged like 7.5% on my deposit. Wasn't happy about that. I looked at Bovada also and they don't charge on the first deposit. There are other places, maybe some of the others will chime in. I just got started in this right before the uab game so I can't really help with the pros and cons of sites.

Advertisement
That’s some solid return! I love it. From a non-fan perspective, we should cover this with ease. Go up early, and they quit and we blow them out. From a fan perspective, I know this game is always seemingly close. When FSU was good, we should’ve won a few of those.

As of now I would say we cover, but this game is always so tough. I lean Miami up to -13.5 but I don’t know if I’m going to play it as of now. I also have been trying to avoid early lines so far this year because of Covid, you never know what can happen.

Long story short, I think we cover the -9.5 lol

I think we cover it too. Like you said the fan in me is like “rivalry game, fresh off a big win” blah blah blah.

I probably will jump on it in a minute. If Miami covers I’m done for the year lol. Be done flipped $1500 into $8800 in 3 weeks lol.

I’m going to Brazil in November for 3 weeks. I’ll just spend the $8800 down there having fun.

I’m going to play it.

I settled on betonline.com but they charged like 7.5% on my deposit. Wasn't happy about that. I looked at Bovada also and they don't charge on the first deposit. There are other places, maybe some of the others will chime in. I just got started in this right before the uab game so I can't really help with the pros and cons of sites.

Appreciate it!!! 💯🙌🏿

I'M not gambling on my team anymore. Not this one. I just hope we don't look foward to CLEMSON. We win big time and that's it.
It’s FSU and have a bye week afterwards. Can you send stop with the looking forward to Clemson narrative?

Advertisement
I think we cover it too. Like you said the fan in me is like “rivalry game, fresh off a big win” blah blah blah.

I probably will jump on it in a minute. If Miami covers I’m done for the year lol. Be done flipped $1500 into $8800 in 3 weeks lol.

I’m going to Brazil in November for 3 weeks. I’ll just spend the $8800 down there having fun.

I’m going to play it.
**** yeah man. That’d be awesome. I hope it works out for you! I think I’m going to do it too, I’ll definitely talk myself into it 😂

@MichiCANE what up bro you on this too?

We got paid last weekend lol.
I bet $1000 then bet another $950 on miami early when we were dogs.

that $1950 brought me +$2300 on Saturday. So $4250 now

I want to lay the $4250 on the spread here.
Spread pays $4047 right now.

thoughts?
I'm going to put what's left of the £43.58 in my William Hill account at the end of the week on the Canes.

That's just how we high rollers do.

Advertisement
119945310_3501885753206562_3350616333673568857_n.jpg

I'm going to put what's left of the £43.58 in my William Hill account at the end of the week on the Canes.

That's just how we high rollers do.

Hey man I ain’t rolling high just yet.

If we cover this spread I’m done lol.

only other game I like is Louisville-Pitt. They got Pitt as underdogs

Just keep Terry from getting behind the defense and the rest should take care of itself on D. They will certainly pull some wrinkles and tricks out so we have to be disciplined. As long as we don’t give up the big play, I have a hard time believing they can drive the field on us consistently.

Advertisement
Back