Miami -9.5 vs. F$U

It’s now up to -10.5. And before anyone says our games are always close, F$U is coming off a bye, F$U may be without their coach, etc, that is already factored into the line or it it won’t be. Our history against them really doesn’t matter in this game.

View attachment 131107
Yeah. That one point rise is SMART money ( Think the Wise Guys. ). I expect the point spread to be near what my opening FANTASY line was... - 14 1/2. Probably - 13 1/2 or - 13. In other words, the Armani suit wearing Wise Guys don't want to show their " winning hand " too early. Otherwise, your casual gambling degenerate will jump on the band wagon with their $ 50 or $ 100 bets. And tens of thousands of those type of bets add up.

Also, early last week ( Monday or Tuesday morning. ) I said the Armani wearing suit Wise Guys would LAY DOWN some major action on the Hurricanes!! huh? That's why the Friday afternoon line ( Sin City/Reno time. ) went from " - 2 1/2 " to a kick-off spread of... Miami - 1 1/2!! Yikes.

Cane Dudes. That's MAJOR MONEY shifting the line that way. MAJOR MONEY!! Think 20 Grand, 30 Grand, 50 Grand, 100 Grand or even 150 grand type of wagers!!! Heck, I called my man out in beautiful Lake Tahoe and he put down $ 25, 000 dollars on Miami. Yes. He waited until late Saturn AM to make the bet.

Moral of the odd ball take. The Smart Money KNOWS a good bet when they see one. So I expect that current Miami vs FSU point spread to RISE as the week progresses toward Saturn night. So I suggest y'all Cane degenerates get your bets in EARLY. Because Miami WILL HANDILY cover the spread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just U wait and see.

Advertisement
I expect the spread to go up. FSU doesn't have their head coach. Not just for the game, but all week leading up to the game he has to be in quarantine. Talk about major distraction. We have had 2 games to establish our identity on offense. They currently have no identity. I can see us holding them to 10 points just like last year. We roll.

For whatever reason I do no feel like Norvell understands this rivalry just yet. Manny being from UM, around for years, gets it, he will have the guys juiced. From bragging rights, to recruiting, to season momentum, this game is always big.

Norvell for whatever reason has unexplainably stopped recruiting S. Fl., wont have the same typical "fan buzz" that may get some adrenaline pumping and I believe that is a combo of fans already throwing in the towel and COVID limiting fan access, and just has not been in this rivalry. It will be interesting to see how they come out on Saturday.

FSU has a lot of distractions, but if we sleep on them, we'll get hurt. I can't see the Miami coaches not taking them seriously, though.

This will either be a hard fought victory or a blood bath. Either way, we'll be on top.

Advertisement
Take absolutely nothing for granted.

Win this play and all will go well.

Very well.

For the first time in forever the O helped out D to get the win.

Just watch Lashlee on the sidelines vs Manuela and Baker. De facto HC and continues to show the makings of someone who will be handed the keys to a program one day soon-ish. How does Baker respond with Rhett clearly establishing himself as the alpha coordinator so soon?

Our Canes are playing with growing confidence and a willingness to start putting boots on necks. They couldn't keep the intensity all 4Qs, but showed us a glimmer of what can be.

It could be the start of a trend with a dominant (or even gutsy) win over a reeling FSU.

I believe its important to send a message against the Noles--no matter what the board says, try and score on them until final whistle. Stomp them.
that’s the beautiful about Lashlee. he won’t stop. this could easily be a close game, as it’s rivalry. but it could easily be a 30 point blowout as well.

that’s the beautiful about Lashlee. he won’t stop. this could easily be a close game, as it’s rivalry. but it could easily be a 30 point blowout as well.

I absolutely be the final game score difference will be closer to a double-digit Hurricane victory. Say a 21 point or 24 point Hurricane victory. huh?

This is the game that will tell us if things are different than previous years. We get all hyped up after a big win just to lay an egg the following week. Yes this is a rivalry game but there is no excuse to playing poorly this week against this FSU team.

Advertisement
Sure, it’s a rivalry and weird things happen, but we just kicked their *** in Tally last year and they’re noticeably worse and we’re noticeably better.

This might be the least talented FSU team I’ve ever seen.

Maybe one of those teams at the end of the Bowden era was worse, but it’s close.

They have a brain-dead QB who doesn’t run that well, an OL in shambles, no gamebreakers at RB, and maybe WR worth a **** (who got shut down last year).

Defensively, Georgia Tech had no problem going up and down the field on them.

People point to the 2018 game, but we finished 7-6 that year for a reason.

Unless we lose the turnover battle badly, we should win this by two scores.

Advertisement
Don’t care what the spread suggests. FSU is on the brink of extinction. I expect them to be UP for the task. There is still some talent on that team.

Hopefully our boys are ready. I want blood. Bury these *****

To many points for either team to give in this game. Even when one or both teams really suck, this game is often close.

Advertisement
Sure, it’s a rivalry and weird things happen, but we just kicked their *** in Tally last year and they’re noticeably worse and we’re noticeably better.

This might be the least talented FSU team I’ve ever seen.

Maybe one of those teams at the end of the Bowden era was worse, but it’s close.

They have a brain-dead QB who doesn’t run that well, an OL in shambles, no gamebreakers at RB, and maybe WR worth a **** (who got shut down last year).

Defensively, Georgia Tech had no problem going up and down the field on them.

People point to the 2018 game, but we finished 7-6 that year for a reason.

Unless we lose the turnover battle badly, we should win this by two scores.
And in case Hurricane fan wasn't aware of this tidbit. GT started a TRUE freshmen quarterback against lowly FSwho. Ouch.

I'M not gambling on my team anymore. Not this one. I just hope we don't look foward to CLEMSON. We win big time and that's it.

Advertisement
Back