Miami -9.5 vs. F$U

Advertisement
I’ll admit it. This game had me feeling a little weird. I kept thinking about the “never underestimate a wounded animal” cliche.
But then I thought about who’s gonna be in the locker room before the game and on the sidelines during The game.

BABA YAGA!!!!!
1600729734887.png

Folks I do believe in our CANES. Season is so long and stressful. I hope I can handle it.

FSU will be pumped to play this game. Lashlee will try to put 50 on them if we can. He goes for the throat every offensive possession

Advertisement
Since 1990 (29 games) Miami-FSU has been decided by one score in 18 of those games, 62% of the time. Never forget 2014 and 2015 where FSU was in the BCS picture and we were WAY down; both of those games we should have won and Cook carried them to a late comeback victory.

Moral of the story - do not EVER overlook a rivalry game like this. Both teams usually show up and FSU will pull out all the stops to make this their "no one believes in us" game.
We had a lot of talent on those teams but I get your point

Advertisement
Something to keep a light eye on, but we might have a few games cancelled or postponed due to player protests. Not trying to get too political, but a decision in the Breona Taylor case is rumored to drop this week, and word is Louisiville cops have been cancelling their vacation plans in preparation. Take from that what you will.

FSU quit at the beginning of the fourth quarter last year, even Cam Akers they will quit earlier thus year since they have a corch they don't trust.

Advertisement
And, they had an extra week to prepare.
Extra week doesn't seem to help us much but maybe they might profit. I haven't paid much attention to them. I hear they are a dumpster fire. Best QB often wins this one -- think that is us this year

Advertisement
Lashlee hates fsu and specifically this fspoo team. Fspoo cost him a ring in 2013 at auburn. And this team had the Memphis staff that beat him last year and ruined that awesome season they had going

The opening line is -10 at some outs. I cannot recall the last time we were favored by this much against F$U.

Two years ago the opening line was Miami -12.5.

"The Canes opened as a 12 point favorite against FSU on BetOnline, and 13.5 point favorites on VegasInsider."

Point spreads don't mean anything in this game. We were down 20 in that game and came back to win 28-27.

Advertisement
Back