Miami -9.5 vs. F$U

Advertisement
GT is getting beat up by a not very good Syracuse team right now. Just saying.
Im not "trolling" here, promise, but I've always said associating what will happen with our game based on matchups from others never really means anything. It's something to gage I guess but for the most part the comparison is worthless

Advertisement
Bigger tease than a big ****ed blonde at Tootsies. We should roll this team but rivalry games are funny, especially this one. WOUld be pleased if we jumped all over them, wouldn’t be surprised if it went deep into the fourth quarter. **** Creek and Bo from 49 for the dagger is fine with me.

Lets just take care of business tonight. Their team by all apparences is worse than last year. Our offense has improved dramatically. Williams threw for 300.... King should carve them up passing and running

Advertisement
Lets just take care of business tonight. Their team by all apparences is worse than last year. Our offense has improved dramatically. Williams threw for 300.... King should carve them up passing and running

FSU lost to Georgia Tech, who lost badly to both UCF and Syracuse. And Syracuse was looking like total garbage before beating Georgia Tech.

If we seriously lose to FSU, Manny should be fired.

Covering the spread and blowing them out are two totally different things folks. If we cover the spread, that means we beat them handily. I think most assume we win by 3 TDs or more but that’s a tough call in a rivalry game. That said, last years UM team (which was the worst UM team in the last 40 years) beat FSU by 17 and FSU had a better team then they do now. (Remember all the Cam Akers hype?) So logic says we beat them going away.

This game will make or break their season. I expect a desperate and dangerous FSU team on Saturday night. Small crowd, no students, no band. Yes we have a better team but this is a rivalry game. Don't take anything for granted.
They have no offensive line. We should get so many pressures! I'm 4 sacks, 15+ pressures, 2 ints, 1 fumble, and several bad throws out of blackmon. He knows he is in trouble. He knows the defense will pin their ears back if we get up on them.

Advertisement
FSU lost to Georgia Tech, who lost badly to both UCF and Syracuse. And Syracuse was looking like total garbage before beating Georgia Tech.

If we seriously lose to FSU, Manny should be fired.

100% with you... fsu could only score 13 pts vs ga tech... ucf hung 50 and cuse 37 today...

Again I think people arent taking into account how hard it is for teams to lose a head coach. The winning percentage is quite poor with interim coaches. Remember how fans complained that scheme was killing Miami? Coaching matters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back