Miami 4.5 dog vs GT

Novacane32000

Sophomore
1541376355005.png

Advertisement
GT will have it covered within 3-4 series and never look back.

This is a BAD matchup with Miami's potent 3-out offense leaving the defense on the field and exposed for 500 plays.

GT's attack will be given every opportunity to really wear them down...and another strong defensive performance WASTED by Richt's lack of leadership and incompetence.

Our strength is our run D. We can shut down their triple option. Just Need Kosi to have a good game. and its smooth sailing. We win this 31-13

Advertisement
Very curious to see if Johnson tests Miami's O early--by going for 4th and whatever at the GT 40+. Total disrespect and who could blame him?

It's actually a good bet to go on 4th down 15 yards outside Bubba's FG range.

Miami will likely 3-out and then punt for net 30 yards.

Last edited:
Very curious to see if Johnson tests Miami's O early--by going for 4th and whatever at the GT 40+.

It's actually a good bet to go on 4th down 15 yards outside Bubba's FG range.

Miami will likely 3-out and then punt for net 30 yards.

Best punt all year!

Advertisement
Easy money.. I don’t think the Canes have covered once this season against P5 comp in over a year.

Advertisement
What makes you think we score 17??? GT runs all day, we will be lucky to score 10 points.... GT-47-10

GT might not punt the entire game. What’s the over/under on GT punts? Take the under.

They’re going to grind us into the ground. Might look similar to the Shannon “tackle high” game.

This is a very bad team to play when your team is feeling sorry for itself and has packed it in.

Advertisement
GT will have 500 yards easy in this game.

I hope im wrong, because I hate being right about this team.

GT might not punt the entire game. What’s the over/under on GT punts? Take the under.

They’re going to grind us into the ground. Might look similar to the Shannon “tackle high” game.

This is a very bad team to play when your team is feeling sorry for itself and has packed it in.
Was the high tackle game the GT 2008 game?

Advertisement
Back