Miami 4.5 dog vs GT

Advertisement
Assy Booger has made a cottage industry of picking games after they were played. For him to make a pick before the final whistle could ruin his undefeated streak.

I enjoy Simplistic Angry Males bathed in fear. SAMs are nothing except fear. Congratulations on being scared of me. Apparently yourself and other fragile conventional wisdom types like Cane Dynasty had undeserved reign on other Canes boards when I was not around. Once I showed up I can deflect your nonsense with a laugh. Naturally you don't like that. From the first time I saw your posts on this board it was obvious what you were, a guy who relied on outliers. That is the most laughable poster and sports fan of all. As soon as a topic shows up he desperately resorts to an outlier, as if he won the argument.

No, he just verified that he has absolutely no clue what he is doing. Who cares about the exception, as opposed to the rule? You have to be a complete moron to put any stock in the minority sample. Yet that is what you offer...time and again. It was actually worse a few years ago before some of us started to laugh at it, and you pulled back from that tendency, obviously stunned that your one-example theme wasn't being lavished with praise.

I have given out public picks for more than 30 years. I was in the Castaways handicapping contest picking every game against the number. I was a guest handicapper on the Stardust line radio show on KDWN in Las Vegas for years and years multiple times per season college and pro in front of a live audience of a couple hundred people and callers from every western state. I was in the Gaming Today contest picking every game against the spread, coming in 4th among 60ish. People in Las Vegas would be in hysterics at any assertion that I pick after the fact. My tendency 30 years ago was the same as today...I give out logical and heavily researched systems and angles than can be applied to future games instead of merely saying I like the Jets this week.

I don't expect SAMs to be able to keep track of angles like betting against any home underdog that won the prior week, also as home underdog. That fit the Dolphins against the Lions and I mentioned that on a Dolphins site.

I do not respect the level of argument and analysis on this site. It is nothing but SAM caliber. Poptimus can verify that I used to give out many picks on the free board on Canesport a decade or so ago. That board offered a higher level of poster than frequents this site. Posters like yourself understand the SAM caliber here so you start threads that will be lapped up by fellow SAMs, like announcing that it is time for Richt to be fired and then you offer all type of twisted words and semi-profanity to play into the needs of those SAMs. It is juvenile and pathetic but that is your role in life and on forums like this. Be true to yourself.

The pick I gave out today was nothing more than a theme I have used for decades, and mentioned here and elsewhere. It shouldn't even be necessary to mention it. I love preseason ratings because everything tends to drift back to the beginning. Dunce fans rant against those preseason ratings when those teams lose early in the season. I use the ratings later in the year, once overboard adjustments have been made in the line, and then the early rating gap tends to kick in and dictate the outcome. It is especially useful in college football bowl games and the NCAA basketball tournament, when underdogs who were higher rated in preseason own phenomenal success. It is essentially the disguised superior team, winning as it should.

I am not going to babysit this board and point out every time one of my systems applies to a game. I mention the big picture angles all the time. like the supremacy of pass defense and the benefit of high volume rushing attempts.

Don’t remember the specific year. But they put outrageous yards on us that night. The image of Romeo Davis yanking that kid’s towel instead of tackling his is burned in my brain.

2008, Miami went into that game at 7-2 and didn't win a game the rest of the year in Shannon's second season

Advertisement
I'd be shocked if GT huddles at all , keep this in mind if I was the HC at GT this would be my game plan period.

Don’t remember the specific year. But they put outrageous yards on us that night. The image of Romeo Davis yanking that kid’s towel instead of tackling his is burned in my brain.
I had the pleasure of attending that fiasco, good times

I enjoy Simplistic Angry Males bathed in fear. SAMs are nothing except fear. Congratulations on being scared of me. Apparently yourself and other fragile conventional wisdom types like Cane Dynasty had undeserved reign on other Canes boards when I was not around. Once I showed up I can deflect your nonsense with a laugh. Naturally you don't like that. From the first time I saw your posts on this board it was obvious what you were, a guy who relied on outliers. That is the most laughable poster and sports fan of all. As soon as a topic shows up he desperately resorts to an outlier, as if he won the argument.

No, he just verified that he has absolutely no clue what he is doing. Who cares about the exception, as opposed to the rule? You have to be a complete moron to put any stock in the minority sample. Yet that is what you offer...time and again. It was actually worse a few years ago before some of us started to laugh at it, and you pulled back from that tendency, obviously stunned that your one-example theme wasn't being lavished with praise.

I have given out public picks for more than 30 years. I was in the Castaways handicapping contest picking every game against the number. I was a guest handicapper on the Stardust line radio show on KDWN in Las Vegas for years and years multiple times per season college and pro in front of a live audience of a couple hundred people and callers from every western state. I was in the Gaming Today contest picking every game against the spread, coming in 4th among 60ish. People in Las Vegas would be in hysterics at any assertion that I pick after the fact. My tendency 30 years ago was the same as today...I give out logical and heavily researched systems and angles than can be applied to future games instead of merely saying I like the Jets this week.

I don't expect SAMs to be able to keep track of angles like betting against any home underdog that won the prior week, also as home underdog. That fit the Dolphins against the Lions and I mentioned that on a Dolphins site.

I do not respect the level of argument and analysis on this site. It is nothing but SAM caliber. Poptimus can verify that I used to give out many picks on the free board on Canesport a decade or so ago. That board offered a higher level of poster than frequents this site. Posters like yourself understand the SAM caliber here so you start threads that will be lapped up by fellow SAMs, like announcing that it is time for Richt to be fired and then you offer all type of twisted words and semi-profanity to play into the needs of those SAMs. It is juvenile and pathetic but that is your role in life and on forums like this. Be true to yourself.

The pick I gave out today was nothing more than a theme I have used for decades, and mentioned here and elsewhere. It shouldn't even be necessary to mention it. I love preseason ratings because everything tends to drift back to the beginning. Dunce fans rant against those preseason ratings when those teams lose early in the season. I use the ratings later in the year, once overboard adjustments have been made in the line, and then the early rating gap tends to kick in and dictate the outcome. It is especially useful in college football bowl games and the NCAA basketball tournament, when underdogs who were higher rated in preseason own phenomenal success. It is essentially the disguised superior team, winning as it should.

I am not going to babysit this board and point out every time one of my systems applies to a game. I mention the big picture angles all the time. like the supremacy of pass defense and the benefit of high volume rushing attempts.

giphy.gif

GT might not punt the entire game. What’s the over/under on GT punts? Take the under.

They’re going to grind us into the ground. Might look similar to the Shannon “tackle high” game.

This is a very bad team to play when your team is feeling sorry for itself and has packed it in.

Been saying that. When you pack it in the last thing you want are mongaloids diving at your knees praying they get 3.4 yards a carry.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back