Miami 4.5 dog vs GT

For the record Assy Booger mad his first public pick on this game.

He took Miami and the points. We're fvckin doomed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Perry starts and we actually run some wild cat every now and then I see us leaving with a W. I think we can shut down the option as long as the defense hasn't given up on the season. Final score prediction 24 to 17 Miami.

The TOP difference is going to be massive. GT will grind out 14 play, 85yd drives like they’re a well oiled machine. Meanwhile Perry or Rosier will 3 and out us to death in the 1st half as Richt finally tries 1 motion play completely confusing an already massively confused offense. 2nd half begins with another 14 play, 75yd drive out of GT, defense caves in. Rinse and repeat, finally score 31-9 Yellow Jackets

Advertisement
GT will have it covered within 3-4 series and never look back.

This is a BAD matchup with Miami's potent 3-out offense leaving the defense on the field and exposed for 500 plays.

GT's attack will be given every opportunity to really wear them down...and another strong defensive performance WASTED by Richt's lack of leadership and incompetence.

“ Miami's potent 3-out offense”
LMAO!!!

Advertisement
For the record Assy Booger mad his first public pick on this game.

He took Miami and the points. We're fvckin doomed.
Assy Booger has made a cottage industry of picking games after they were played. For him to make a pick before the final whistle could ruin his undefeated streak.

Advertisement
You all been snowed; this is Richt's planned huge (second) payday. He intentionally mismanaged each and every game we were favorites in, so that he could finally go to kickoff as an underdog this Saturday. Having bet the rags to Richtes ranch, you will see a smooth efficient potent offense vs GT. "Mork" my words!

I'm surprised it's not double that. GT destroyed VT on the road a few weeks ago with 1 pass attempt (incomplete) and 485 running yards. This game likely will be over by the end of the 1st quarter.

Got 'em right where we want them.

LMFAO.....
latest

Advertisement
Back