Miami +3 @ UNC

Advertisement
Had a big day yesterday hitting a 6 leg parlay with $50 of house money. Won $1900. Putting decent money, something like $100 on UNC to cover.

Miami wins and I’m happy and if they lose I’m happy because I won money.
yea im throwing $100 + on UNC this week

Have 0 doubt the next two games will be absolute blowouts. This team will again be broken for the next month and maybe longer.

UNC 42
UM 17

No chance IMO next week.
Spying I Hear You GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES

Advertisement
If we go into the game with the same lack of passing game strategy against that shell defense we faced, UNC’s better DL will take us to task. Maybe, I don’t know, split those two deep Safeties earlier and more often.
I predict we see an entirely different team and game plan on Saturday.

I predict we see an entirely different team and game plan on Saturday.
In all other years over the past nearly 20 years I would say after a game like last night, we’re ****ed. But knowing some of the guys on the team, this group is different. It has absolutely zero to do with Mario and everything to do with guys like Kam and Matt Lee

Mario has at least 2-3 games a year he loses to lesser opponents it's a shame . Too bad tvd couldn't just kneel the ball himself to win the game. Very sad situation

Advertisement
UNC is going to beat us mercilessly. I don’t see us winning another game. When the players lose trust in the coaches, it’s a wrap!
How do you know the players have lost trust in the coaches? What happened last night may have already been addressed by the coaches and players for all we know. We'll know more in the coming days and definitely Saturday vs NC.

Unfortunately

We are going to see what a first round QB looks like v a 5th round Qb

It will be obvious even to those blinded by orange and green glasses

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im afraid of what this game could look like.

Part of me feels we got some real dawgs and lenders on this team now.. so they won’t allow any quitting.

But that ****** Mack Brown has owned Miami.. and will be looking to put a fork in us..
Agreed, Easy Money, take NC and the points, as the shxt show continues.

Have 0 doubt the next two games will be absolute blowouts. This team will again be broken for the next month and maybe longer.

UNC 42
UM 17

No chance IMO next week.
Make some money on UNC then! **** Vegas, take their money.

My thoughts? We outgained GT by a mile and the D played great 98% of the game. These are the things that set lines. Turnovers and penalties killed us. If we lose a blowout, the team had a mental collapse.

I dont bet on Miami, but if we get to +5 im taking it. And I think this line gets there. No more than 1 unit though.

Advertisement
Back