Miami 14.5 Point Dawgs to Clemson

RE: Vegas point spread. With the line slowly rising since the opening line, all this indicates is the " public " doesn't have confidence in Miami or they think Miami is overrated and all that. That's all. And there's no cause to be concerned and what not. But what U want to be concerned about is the Wise Guys.

In other words, the key to this line is the Armani suit wearing WISE GUYS. So look for a line shift, up or down, as the week progresses. In other words, the SMART MONEY sometimes bets heavy early. And sometimes waits till the last moment to bet heavy. Sometimes they bet a little here and a little there during the week. Because a MAJOR shift in the line flashes RED. Then your general wagering public jumps in on the stock market run... ah point spread run. huh?

The bottom line is to know when the collective Wise Guys show their proverbial winning poker hand. huh?

By the way, remember when mighty Louisville was a - 2 1/2 late Friday night. And what happened on Saturn day. Miami became a - 1 1/2 point road favorite by kick-off. And that Miami degenerates was ALL smart money laying down their collective C-notes!

Advertisement
Right on, Calvin. Again, as you mentioned above, and as I mentioned a few moons ago. This game will come down to how both Diaz and his pudgy little brother, Baker, calling the game ( Game prep on defense this week is CRUCIAL too. ). In other words, the defense can't play" right wing conservative " and what not.

After all, I'm not the least bit concerned about Miami's offense or special teams. But both the diminutive Diaz and Baker leaves me sceptical and all that. huh?
Yes sir, the main thing we can't see from special teams is we get a 3 and out and the arch bishop hand's it right back to em!

In a radio interview today Danny kanell said Miami wont have much fight left in the 4th quarter. Said it will be basically another Alabama v A&M. Man I hope we shut that mother fker up.

Advertisement
Early line move is in our favor. Still tons of time for this to zigzag. Usually when it’s a setup by sharps to move the line and then hammer the opposite side at a better price they bet the underdog early. So this one may very well reverse but so far so good.

4743E89F-936F-4A78-ACF2-707CC2602D1D.jpeg

Advertisement
Did you see last year where he got smacked with a Targeting hit and then went Ham in the playoffs to come back and win the game? Better hit him so hard he doesn't return.
This is
Did you see last year where he got smacked with a Targeting hit and then went Ham in the playoffs to come back and win the game? Better hit him so hard he doesn't return.
This the song I want playing in trevor's head everytime we blast his ***, we might need to come out to this song, ***** em! Like I said earlier, all we gotta do, whenever he decides to run/read option, we just need to blast his *** and keep skull druggin em:

Spread is nice obviously, but the real money is on the TT. Miami’s is listed at 21.5 lmao joke city, take the over and thank me later

Advertisement
In a radio interview today Danny kanell said Miami wont have much fight left in the 4th quarter. Said it will be basically another Alabama v A&M. Man I hope we shut that mother fker up.
So says a Tallanasty Creature, still butthurt over the recent Beat down of his former team! I heard it this morning on First Team.

Advertisement
Our last two games against Clemson they have outscored us 96-3. We have been statistically their easiest matchup. Here's the thing: We did it to ourselves. I'm not taking anything away from them, but we made ourselves an easier game for them than their mop up schools. If we can break some tendencies on defense and make them work for their yards, we have a punchers chance.

The guy who does sports talk show on Clemson’s radio station here in the upstate is the most knowledgeable sports guy I know.

He is 16-4 vs. the spread this year on football picks. Big Clemson homer guy.

Came on his show yesterday talked about how he has hammered Miami for years how they have sucked and sucked, even in 2017 said they were a fraud.

He said this year it’s different.

He said Miami has him concerned.

He has picked 2 ACC upsets last 2 weeks straight up, took N.C. State last week to beat Pittsburgh straight up.
He said he isn’t ready to call Miami to upset Clemson, but they will cover the 14.

Advertisement
Back