Mel Tucker is a Corch [Suspended after investigation...now fired]

Advertisement
I’m barely giving a **** about this, but if I had to guess, this sounds just a little bit on the consensual side to me. I mean the guy is choking his chicken on the phone and she just stays on there? What the ****?

Having said that, what he did was just plain dumb, considering who he was speaking with, and the potential risks to his career and coin.

The guy, with his contract and future salary disbursements, had a net present value of at least $50 million. That kind of green, you don’t have to slap the monkey on the phone with some not-that-attractive female. He could’ve found very easily a **** load of beautiful women that would literally jump on him. I just don’t get it.

Michigan State may very well be within their legal rights to fire him based on the “morals clause“ in his contract. For goodness sakes, what was he thinking?
The clause is apparently pretty wide in scope "anything that brings ridicule to the university".

Her side

Tracy said she thought to herself, "Oh my god, this is happening, and I can’t stop it." In the moment, she said, it didn’t occur to her to hang up. Eventually she said something along the lines of, “If you do this, I don’t ever want to hear about it, we are only friends, that’s it.”
When he finished, Tracy said, Tucker told her, “Thank you, good night, sweetheart.” She responded, “Yeah,” and he hung up.
Then she sat at her desk for a while, staring at her phone and crying.

Lol this is one obviously lying *** woman

Advertisement
Just looking at the facts. Twenty seven phone calls between the two , average length of phone calls was thirty minutes , a lot of them late at night. One call lasted thirty six minutes after midnight. With all these late night conversations neither side has any texts on their phones now. Imo something is off here.

Look at this misogynistic piece of ****!

How DARE you not immediately believe the woman and ignore those inconvenient facts in regards to the level of their relationship

Advertisement
Instead of reaching for the tugging lotion, he should have hit the hang up button on his phone.
1694524814815.gif

Advertisement
horrible judgement for him to get involved with her and her to get involved with him. exercise some self control. but it seems like a consensual relationship that went bad. I think tucker might be a victim here. that said I am not sure I want a corch who can't control himself enough to stay away from the Rape awareness consultant running my multi million dollar program.

Advertisement
horrible judgement for him to get involved with her and her to get involved with him. exercise some self control. but it seems like a consensual relationship that went bad. I think tucker might be a victim here. that said I am not sure I want a corch who can't control himself enough to stay away from the Rape awareness consultant running my multi million dollar program.
One thing that is clear in this whole mess is that BOTH of these individuals need to find a different line of work. They’ve completely disqualified themselves from their current jobs.

This is her field of expertise but yet she didn’t know how to stop it or simply hang up the phone… for 36 min?
If anyone deserves to be fired from their job for this it's probably her.. based on the public evidence. I'm sure there's more to it.

Tugger probably took it too far and it's not a good look.... especially with who Brenda Tracy is. But losing $80M and being fired for cause... idk.

Last edited:
If anyone deserves to be fired from their job for this it's probably her.. based on the public evidence. I'm sure there's more too it.

Tugger probably took it too far and it's not a good look.... especially with who Brenda Tracy is. But losing $80M and being fired for cause... idk.
if I am MSU I am settling with him out of court for a small portion of that buyout. can't have a guy who can't keep it in his pants with the Rape awareness consultant. just an astounding lack of judgement.

Advertisement
Back