Mel Tucker is a Corch [Suspended after investigation...now fired]

Advertisement
Ladies and Gentlemen, I put forth a motion to refer to the accused as one, Melvin or "Mel" Tugger, on CIS, or any other fan message boards that are in support of Miami Hurricane athletics.... from now, henceforth, and forever more!
All in favor, say, "Aye"!
All opposed, say "Nay"!

So it is written by decree, so it shall be.... Coach Mel Tugger

Paul Ryan Oops GIF

I was joking about this earlier but in all seriousness, I agree with the rest of you all that this story is very, very strange. I mean, all jokes aside, her position/role/title is sobering. You'd have to be a total wacko or have no awareness to bring up topics of a sexual nature communicating with her unless there was something mutual going on.

This is akin to like walking into a big corporate job day 1 and yelling in front of the HR head "Who's the bimbo blonde over there and does she put out?" I don't know a thing about Mel Tucker. Maybe he's Michael Scott or Todd Packer. But he can't be that dumb, can he?

I was joking about this earlier but in all seriousness, I agree with the rest of you all that this story is very, very strange. I mean, all jokes aside, her position/role/title is sobering. You'd have to be a total wacko or have no awareness to bring up topics of a sexual nature communicating with her unless there was something mutual going on.

This is akin to like walking into a big corporate job day 1 and yelling in front of the HR head "Who's the bimbo blonde over there and does she put out?" I don't know a thing about Mel Tucker. Maybe he's Michael Scott or Todd Packer. But he can't be that dumb, can he?
In my first job out of college in the mid-90's, there had been incidents of sexual harassment and we had to have a all day awareness session presented by an attorney. She started off chitchatting about sexual harassment and somebody jokingly asked if harass was one word or two.

Granted, people weren't as delicate as they are now, but asking an attorney in a room full of people?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They obviously found out he’s a total corch and don’t want to pay his buyout. Seems like a total setup to me but I’ve heard Tucker is a total weirdo/creep from someone that played for him on the Bears… wouldn’t be surprised.

Also, (I think) they’re not gonna fire him now and open the portal for 30 days mid season and lose half their squad. They’ll “fire” him in November or December when they’ve already lined up a new coach that can get in within a week and come in with a fire extinguisher.

Mentions Pat Narduzzi already angling for the job.

Possibly a chance for Charlie Partridge to be available? 👀

Advertisement
They obviously found out he’s a total corch and don’t want to pay his buyout. Seems like a total setup to me but I’ve heard Tucker is a total weirdo/creep from someone that played for him on the Bears… wouldn’t be surprised.

Also, (I think) they’re not gonna fire him now and open the portal for 30 days mid season and lose half their squad. They’ll “fire” him in November or December when they’ve already lined up a new coach that can get in within a week and come in with a fire extinguisher.
this investigation gonna take awhile to make sure they legally check all the boxes for the morality clause, it will conveniently align at the end of the season

He's 98% of what most college football coaches are: glorified PE teachers. if not for this, they'd be running a dodgeball game at John Kennedy Washington Carver Elementary School for 6th grade recess.

Which is to say: YES, he CAN be that dumb.

Advertisement
Back