Mel Tucker is a Corch [Suspended after investigation...now fired]

I was joking about this earlier but in all seriousness, I agree with the rest of you all that this story is very, very strange. I mean, all jokes aside, her position/role/title is sobering. You'd have to be a total wacko or have no awareness to bring up topics of a sexual nature communicating with her unless there was something mutual going on.

This is akin to like walking into a big corporate job day 1 and yelling in front of the HR head "Who's the bimbo blonde over there and does she put out?" I don't know a thing about Mel Tucker. Maybe he's Michael Scott or Todd Packer. But he can't be that dumb, can he?

Or, he was really up for the challenge.

You, and most here are absolutely right, it seems very strange...but some dudes and wild. Maybe Mel Tugg is one of those wild boys. But he should see this one out...seems strange and I hope he assembles his legal team as well as he filled out his roster with portal players in 2021. Maybe he can find the Kenneth Walker of lawyering to get him out of this.

Advertisement
I’m barely giving a **** about this, but if I had to guess, this sounds just a little bit on the consensual side to me. I mean the guy is choking his chicken on the phone and she just stays on there? What the ****?

Having said that, what he did was just plain dumb, considering who he was speaking with, and the potential risks to his career and coin.

The guy, with his contract and future salary disbursements, had a net present value of at least $50 million. That kind of green, you don’t have to slap the monkey on the phone with some not-that-attractive female. He could’ve found very easily a **** load of beautiful women that would literally jump on him. I just don’t get it.

Michigan State may very well be within their legal rights to fire him based on the “morals clause“ in his contract. For goodness sakes, what was he thinking?

She texted her assistant

IMG_6960.jpeg
5 months before the tug of war call.

Tucker is a wild boy for continuing to pursue that. He is donezo.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If it is non consensual , why wouldn’t she just hang up the phone ?

Her side

Tracy said she thought to herself, "Oh my god, this is happening, and I can’t stop it." In the moment, she said, it didn’t occur to her to hang up. Eventually she said something along the lines of, “If you do this, I don’t ever want to hear about it, we are only friends, that’s it.”
When he finished, Tracy said, Tucker told her, “Thank you, good night, sweetheart.” She responded, “Yeah,” and he hung up.
Then she sat at her desk for a while, staring at her phone and crying.

Advertisement
If it is non consensual , why wouldn’t she just hang up the phone ?

Brenda has serious boundary issues and exercised extremely poor judgment. I hope she takes responsibility for her actions and participation in this amorous relationship with a married man, in a position of authority, at an organization where she provides professional services.

Hopefully the inherent power-differential and obvious conflicts of interest ignored by both parties can be discussed without any suggestion of victim-shaming.

I was joking about this earlier but in all seriousness, I agree with the rest of you all that this story is very, very strange. I mean, all jokes aside, her position/role/title is sobering. You'd have to be a total wacko or have no awareness to bring up topics of a sexual nature communicating with her unless there was something mutual going on.

This is akin to like walking into a big corporate job day 1 and yelling in front of the HR head "Who's the bimbo blonde over there and does she put out?" I don't know a thing about Mel Tucker. Maybe he's Michael Scott or Todd Packer. But he can't be that dumb, can he?
office shot GIF

Her side

Tracy said she thought to herself, "Oh my god, this is happening, and I can’t stop it." In the moment, she said, it didn’t occur to her to hang up. Eventually she said something along the lines of, “If you do this, I don’t ever want to hear about it, we are only friends, that’s it.”
When he finished, Tracy said, Tucker told her, “Thank you, good night, sweetheart.” She responded, “Yeah,” and he hung up.
Then she sat at her desk for a while, staring at her phone and crying.
Outside looking in, we all say why didn’t she hang up?

But that dude called over 100 McDonalds and made people strip search employees over the phone. Some people clam up and just freeze. I just want to know what was the pretext of that conversation. Did he just randomly whip his **** out and start choking the chicken? Or did he misinterpret something in their relationship?

Just looking at the facts. Twenty seven phone calls between the two , average length of phone calls was thirty minutes , a lot of them late at night. One call lasted thirty six minutes after midnight. With all these late night conversations neither side has any texts on their phones now. Imo something is off here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m barely giving a **** about this, but if I had to guess, this sounds just a little bit on the consensual side to me. I mean the guy is choking his chicken on the phone and she just stays on there? What the ****?

Having said that, what he did was just plain dumb, considering who he was speaking with, and the potential risks to his career and coin.

The guy, with his contract and future salary disbursements, had a net present value of at least $50 million. That kind of green, you don’t have to slap the monkey on the phone with some not-that-attractive female. He could’ve found very easily a **** load of beautiful women that would literally jump on him. I just don’t get it.

Michigan State may very well be within their legal rights to fire him based on the “morals clause“ in his contract. For goodness sakes, what was he thinking?
Yep. Outside looking in it seems like an improper relationship by the two and it’ll get him fired. Which is a way of them getting out of that horrible contract. Another example of don’t **** where you eat.

Just looking at the facts. Twenty seven phone calls between the two , average length of phone calls was thirty minutes , a lot of them late at night. One call lasted thirty six minutes after midnight. With all these late night conversations neither side has any texts on their phones now. Imo something is off here.
So 27 phone calls are going to cost Tugger 50 million bucks. Head football coaches are supposedly smart people. This is the definition of stupid.

Yep. Outside looking in it seems like an improper relationship by the two and it’ll get him fired. Which is a way of them getting out of that horrible contract. Another example of don’t **** where you eat.

Truer words have never been spoken. If you’re serious about your employment, don’t **** where you eat should be carved in stone. Seen this drama play out several times, always to the detriment of the male.

Advertisement
From his statement:

"While I am saddened by Ms. Tracy’s disclosure of the sensitive nature of this call, let me be perfectly clear—it was an entirely mutual, private event between two adults living at opposite ends of the country. She initiated the discussion that night, sent me a provocative picture of the two of us together, suggested what she may look like without clothes, and never once during the 36 minutes did she object in any manner, much less hang up the phone.“

I’d stay far away from Tracy.

From his statement:

"While I am saddened by Ms. Tracy’s disclosure of the sensitive nature of this call, let me be perfectly clear—it was an entirely mutual, private event between two adults living at opposite ends of the country. She initiated the discussion that night, sent me a provocative picture of the two of us together, suggested what she may look like without clothes, and never once during the 36 minutes did she object in any manner, much less hang up the phone.“

I’d stay far away from Tracy.
Instead of reaching for the tugging lotion, he should have hit the hang up button on his phone.

Advertisement
Back