Meanwhile Texas 8&4...

Advertisement
Dude, so did Wesley and look where is today.
Yea .. all those dudes that were the loudest on the board sizing the guy are now his biggest fans? Hypocritical . Wesley also didn’t hold some televised commitment where he did that hat BS.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario has already said that he’s recruiting kids from high school not only for this class but for the future, in case they go elsewhere, then hit the portal and want to take a second look at Miami.

If Shemar wants back and he’s willing to put in the work, you take a talent like that without thinking twice. Just imagine a class of Stewart, Kelly, and Moss. Nastiest defensive end set in the country.
A 17/18 year old kid was led astray by a scumbag leech. If Shemar wants to come home, I say allow him with one major stipulation - get rid of that scumbag leech - if he hasn’t already. Mario has put together a great support system/staff that can help/mentor him if he comes home.

Soft heels? Dude disrespected your university and y’all are chomping to get him?

Not to mention it wouldn’t be hard to go back through the threads and see that 9/10 of the people here saying they would want him also probably talked a ton of **** when he went to A&M.
Nah, I wrote a hypothetical nightmarish dreamscape of his first night there, with coyotes, fanatical A&M cadets, and bovine flatulence.

Advertisement
Even though I think he sticks talent is talent u take talent or u lose to it. We arent loaded like Bama where we can say FU, we need monsters bruh.
I don’t entirely disagree .. but I feel how I feel.. IF this is even true, I don’t change my stance… but I doubt he even leaves TAMU

I don’t entirely disagree .. but I feel how I feel.. IF this is even true, I don’t change my stance… but I doubt he even leaves TAMU
its probably BS TAMU wont run out of money, kid aint leaving I doubt it. Only way he leaves if he flames out and Jimbo doesnt care, if hes elite they not letting him walk. If he struggling I can see that happening later on

paging @LeedsCane ...

rumor is Moe got his cut and Shemar hasnt gotten a cent yet. Will be here supoosedly next week to visit the family.

I'd LMAO if Shemar made a new deal, and Moe had to cough up his cut - since I'd imagine a lot of it's spent!

I didn't think there could legally be a tie between the Football at a University - and the NIL agreement.

So if Shemar agrees to do promotions and yet decides to play for another school - the School can't do diddly squat - AND - the business agreement could be fulfilled - IF - they pay his travel expenses?

Advertisement
Not sure what comes out of this, but I’m legit torn on this.

See, here’s the thing; When Wesley threw down the U from peer pressure, he immediately apologized, showed up the next day. He was a man about his; owned that chit, took the heat, & committed.

OK, w/ Stewart, he was treated like fam. We made sure to let him know he was a priority, yet he still committed to TAMU. I’m fine w/ that; what I wasn’t fine w/ was him trying to say if it was about bags, he would’ve came to Miami. That’s uncalled for & low key trying to dry snitch, treating us like we the opps instead of a team w/ real interest in u. THEN, dude goes on Caneville & proceed to low key mock Cristobal about the DC situation. Again, uncalled for.

I’m all about stacking talent, but these So Fla kids low key need to learn a lesson. Rique has been trying to spread the gospel, but this one in particular chose his fate, & threw dirt on our name in the process. That’s y I’m like, nah I’m good; u deserve this. But at the same time, I’m trying not to be petty about the matter & would want him here.

Last edited:
I dunno I’m indifferent to this… on one hand he made his bed on the other he did say he wish he has more time to bond with our staff… I think he truly liked when our entire staff changed but was getting pressured so someone could get their bag…

If I’m Mario and he wants to come home I use it a an opportunity to send a message to all Sfla kids that not everyone has your best intentions for you and will do anything to lure you away from home.

Mario then says… Shemar you can come home but…

D7198F79-E687-448C-91B0-90C175AE43C9.jpeg

Safe to say Stewart has officially replaced Flowe as board obsession.

Not quite but definitely trending that way. If he doesn’t have 6 sacks by the 3rd game of the season he will be portal bound according to 80% of this board.

…..and yes. If he wanted to leave tomorrow and come to UM, you take him lol. We ain’t there yet. JMO

Advertisement
Back