Meanwhile Texas 8&4...

Advertisement
Didn't these 2 put out a video just a couple weeks ago trying to play the victim as to why he went to 8-4 n said that they're gonna kick out *** this year?
F them all and if he did get financially fkd by fat moe then I hope it blows up n everyone finds out about it. Maybe it'll prevent other kids from getting screwed by these losers in the future

That’s some **** a SIMP would say .. if you girl spurned you for someone else and then came running back would you say it’s cool?
Yes just to hide all the backs to her earrings while I clap her momma, her sister, and her Tias cheeks while she’s looking for them.

Advertisement
Those guys were not originally recruited by our CURRENT staff! Guarantee you Mario would not have let either of them come back cause he would’ve just moved on to his next target and signed another player just as good if not better that same class. He not a simp like *****.
Fair counter. Guess we’ll see on that.

Advertisement
Didn't these 2 put out a video just a couple weeks ago trying to play the victim as to why he went to 8-4 n said that they're gonna kick out *** this year?
F them all and if he did get financially fkd by fat moe then I hope it blows up n everyone finds out about it. Maybe it'll prevent other kids from getting screwed by these losers in the future
He did - and reiterated a few times he "has nothing".

Mario has already said that he’s recruiting kids from high school not only for this class but for the future, in case they go elsewhere, then hit the portal and want to take a second look at Miami.

If Shemar wants back and he’s willing to put in the work, you take a talent like that without thinking twice. Just imagine a class of Stewart, Kelly, and Moss. Nastiest defensive end set in the country.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah, we can leave soft *** feels at the door on this one, my guy.

Stack talent.
Soft heels? Dude disrespected your university and y’all are chomping to get him?

Not to mention it wouldn’t be hard to go back through the threads and see that 9/10 of the people here saying they would want him also probably talked a ton of **** when he went to A&M.

Soft heels? Dude disrespected your university and y’all are chomping to get him?

Not to mention it wouldn’t be hard to go back through the threads and see that 9/10 of the people here saying they would want him also probably talked a ton of **** when he went to A&M.
Dude, so did Wesley and look where is today.

Advertisement
Back