Meanwhile Texas 8&4...

Advertisement
Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

That’s some **** a SIMP would say .. if you girl spurned you for someone else and then came running back would you say it’s cool?
Bro chill it's football. If you have a chance to get talent you take it. Its very simple. Feelings gotta go. It's like man mad at uncle Luke but Mario knows if he got a kid on his team we want, f it, just deal with it. Any top player could be the missing piece. Plus it's DL. I don't think he disrespected us in his recruiting.

Advertisement
That’s some **** a SIMP would say .. if you girl spurned you for someone else and then came running back would you say it’s cool?
So, what do you think of Tyrique Stevenson who happens to be the best CB on our team?

Advertisement
BTW Wesley B our current LB threw down the U on his visit to broke toilet U. Its life we moved on. If Shemar say *** Cow Pastor U, and come, the first RB he kills in the backfield and I catch mad amnesia.
Yeah, Wesley wasn’t a “true cane” and it would a “cuck move” to take him. He signs with us and Mario says he was the best player in south Florida last year and the board acts like they thought the same all a long

Bro chill it's football. If you have a chance to get talent you take it. Its very simple. Feelings gotta go. It's like man mad at uncle Luke but Mario knows if he got a kid on his team we want, f it, just deal with it. Any top player could be the missing piece. Plus it's DL. I don't think he disrespected us in his recruiting.
I think he did do the "pick up UM hat" bs, but still, you take talent where you can get it

Advertisement
That’s fine. But please don’t root for Riq, Ladson, or anyone else who spurned us and chased the bag and are now back home. And if you say, “they’re on the team now”, you’ll be fine if Shemar does the same thing.
Those guys were not originally recruited by our CURRENT staff! Guarantee you Mario would not have let either of them come back cause he would’ve just moved on to his next target and signed another player just as good if not better that same class. He not a simp like *****.

I do think that Jimbo is missing something that the elite recruiting coaches have (Saban + Kirby) when you're playing the "buy a bunch of 5 stars but keep the ship sailing" game.

It took a few years at FSU, but he had to get his players to sign "effort commitment" letters. Top personnel managers don't do that ****. I think he has issues making the egos meld, or getting the checks to clear. Not sure which, but something is off

Advertisement
When Mario took over .. It was CLEAR that The University was committed to winning .. facility expansion , full staffs , and a financial commitment and NIL legal opportunities to make a BAG in your city that we have NEVER seen before … if you not rocking with The U now .. then you never was .. Rique , Ladson, any one from the past 15 years had a reason to leave .. now there’s no reason too … if you do I have no reason to want you back .. you either with us or getting beat by us .. and that’s the culture we were built on 💯 respectfully

I would take him back but no upfront $$$. You blew a shot at that, now you gotta earn it.
No, you give him everything previously promised. There is no wear on the tires, nothing has passed but a few months and hurt feelings. He would make Miami better.

Advertisement
Back