McDermott commits to Canes Maybe

Advertisement
When a kid commits to the staff at a big event full of other recruits, it's going to leak out.

Advertisement
So I take it we are just waiting for the parents final approval?

Parents always wanted the U.

Right I get that just saying he told other players he was committing. Maybe the delay is just finishing up the details with the folks. Not saying there is any hold up on their end.

The delay is he already has a press conference scheduled for Tuesday, so publicly saying they are committed to Miami today would undermine that.

So I take it we are just waiting for the parents final approval?

Parents always wanted the U.

Right I get that just saying he told other players he was committing. Maybe the delay is just finishing up the details with the folks. Not saying there is any hold up on their end.

The delay is he already has a press conference scheduled for Tuesday, so publicly saying they are committed to Miami today would undermine that.

Ah, I didn't know there was a PC. Thanks.

Advertisement
This gets the momentum going in the right direction and Sony was there when he said he was going to commit, hopefully he looks at the OL we are putting together for him to run behind.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How soon do they take away his 5th star?

I dont think he is a 5 star talent but he is a great player to get. He is a 4 star talent that wont be a bust which to me is better than getting a high ceiling 5 star OL recruit if that makes sense.

How soon do they take away his 5th star?

I dont think he is a 5 star talent but he is a great player to get. He is a 4 star talent that wont be a bust which to me is better than getting a high ceiling 5 star OL recruit if that makes sense.

If he's not a 5* talent then who is in your eyes? Either your talent evaluation is terrible, or just trolling

Advertisement
Back