McCloud ain’t ever leaving

Advertisement
we're gonna die steve carell GIF by Anchorman Movie

He has looked good in his career coming off the edge blitzing. I always thought he would be a solid 3-4 olb. He is already 235. He probably could add another 10-15 before the season

That's what Him & the rest of the LB class from Storm 16' were recruited to play in.

Advertisement
HOW DARE ANY OF YOU COME IN HERE TALKING TRASH ABOUT A DEVOTED CANE FOR LIFE!! and I mean that sincerely, as covid has opened the door for college players to play for life. Dr. MCCLOUD will be the first player in history to play ball on Saturday while simultaneously serve as professor M-F.
That is the epitome of devotion to one's team. He is literally a coach and professor on the field, while playing. I say that automatically qualifies him for the Heisman. No question asked
If anyone cares to debate me,... Step up

Let him be on the KO team and start each game spearing the returners and getting ejected. At least hed do something positive and set the headhunter tone...lol

it took this long to make that choice? and move carters weird *** to lb. do something with scaife up to and including cutting homeboy
I’d try Scaife at center. It’s getting old watching Gaynor get pushed back and Scaife at least usually holds hi ground. LMAO about Carter. He does look weird at Safety. Pope looks odd at WR, too.

Advertisement
I think it was Nd 2017 he lines up as a DE, and he looked good coming off the edge, albeit it was one olay.
He’s actually looked ok blitzing off the edge this year. If we are bringing him back, I’d much rather it at DE. Maybe he can be a decent 3rd down rusher. I want to see him try to play LB about as much as I want to see Scaife play guard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back