McCloud ain’t ever leaving

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love McCloud as a person, but he didn't have the speed, instinct or aggressiveness at linebacker. What makes Diaz think he can be better at defensive end, where he also lacks the height/length for the position on top of the other intangibles previously listed?
He is about the same size as roche right now. Zach is 6’2 235 and Roche is 6’3 240. And he has enough speed to play DE.

it took this long to make that choice? and move carters weird *** to lb. do something with scaife up to and including cutting homeboy

Advertisement
He has looked good in his career coming off the edge blitzing. I always thought he would be a solid 3-4 olb. He is already 235. He probably could add another 10-15 before the season
I can bump posts since he was a Fr where I thought it was his money position. He had an unreal get off and had the size /frame. He was never a lb, change of direction wasn’t lb quality.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This would be perfect for him and us. DEFINITELY would be better for him since he won't have to think as much and chase players that's always faster than him. Just attack and go.

Advertisement
Back