McCloud ain’t ever leaving

All our DE'S do is charge up the field any **** way...im sure he can get in the rotation..needs baout 10 pounds and hes good. Might help him have a role in a 3-4 if he can be productive for the league
Didn't read anything else but this is probably the only good take in the entire thread.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was always good blitzing, but as a DE you have to be good against the pass as well as the rush.
Just don’t see this except for depth at the position.

Gaynor gets pushed around all the time. He’s another cis all star

Gaynor tries rest hard but he is just too **** small. We need Reed, Clark, Scaife or someone else to rise up and take that center spot.

just think about this. We have Gaynor at center while Bama has big *** Landon ****erson who used to play tackle.

Justice needs to move some pieces around this off season and get some strength and power between our G,C,G situation.

Advertisement
They know

Cribby, are we maxing out both team and class cap under the expected new rule? And if so, what's the expected size of the 2022 class? I have to assume some of the team cap relief will go down again, flooding the NFL and leaving a lot of kids hoping to stay on the team an extra year. Are we talking 20 kids or less?

With our D coaches they'll probably put him at DE then drop him into coverage on a slot receiver while blitzing both safeties and think they're outsmarting everybody.
He definitely can drop back into coverage from time to time. He has 5 years experience doing it here so wouldn’t be too bad. QBs would always be weary of that and have to account for him every snap

Advertisement
Cribby, are we maxing out both team and class cap under the expected new rule? And if so, what's the expected size of the 2022 class? I have to assume some of the team cap relief will go down again, flooding the NFL and leaving a lot of kids hoping to stay on the team an extra year. Are we talking 20 kids or less?
Great question Grover.Don't see how this gets back to normal in just 1 year.They may need to allow teams to be over 85 for at least a couple seasons with all these transfers and guys playing an extra year.

Not sure on 22 but they’re going to be busy in the portal. If they’re given five extra I’d expect them to hit that number. No reason not to max it out for a one time deal. At least it makes sense.

Advertisement
Not sure on 22 but they’re going to be busy in the portal. If they’re given five extra I’d expect them to hit that number. No reason not to max it out for a one time deal. At least it makes sense.

I totally get it and would do the same. We need 2 CBs and an LB, and could use an OT, DE and S. Maybe even a WR if an elite one wants to come ball with King.

Still, 22 has a lot of talented kids in South Florida. I hope this "surge" doesn't ***** up our class.

cribby,if they take all 5 you would expect all or most to be SRs and 1 and done as to not hurt the numbers for the 22 class and keeping under 85.

Don't know if it's accurate but I've seen speculation that it will be a three year scale down to the 85.

Advertisement
Back