Maurice Smith offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok. Should just let Searles go now then. The guys that said they wanted him to stay are flipping so what's the point in keeping him? OL recruiting is a disaster.

Finally. This guy is one of the best we’ve had down here.

Flexible, athletic and smart. He’s been the anchor of the best OL in the country over the past three years.

Sorry if I missed it man, but what is your opinion on our chances of getting this kid?

Kingsley basically **** on us in his tweet said ufag was better suited to get him to the next level and was better suited for his family.... well kick rocks then

Advertisement
As good as I saw the oline recruiting last year its been as bad this year so far. **** it you want to go to UFag after they just offered you? Go ahead we'll beat that *** game 1 but we need to Smith desperately now

Advertisement
Kingsley basically **** on us in his tweet said ufag was better suited to get him to the next level and was better suited for his family.... well kick rocks then

Do you blame him? Miami fan or not my kid wouldn’t play for Richt if he plays any position on offense.. especially OL and under
Searels.

Florida is developing better OLineman right now and it’s not close

But Broward has a few guys tthat could play here as well. This year s.fla ol group was actually pretty good. I LOVE THIS OFFER THOUGH...IF YOU want to run what we run you need more agile guys like Maurice Smith. Hes a bit undersized but the feet and echnique is there

I agree he projects to be a solid zone scheme Guard if his stance gets cleaned up, which shouldn't be too difficult considering Central has their linemen with hands in the dirt even on passing downs. He's not consistent yet but he's shown the ability to pull and unload his hips on moving targets.

We can do a lot worse than an agile, flexible, experienced lineman on a top local team.

Not only are they bad recruiters, but terrible evaluators. Smith should have been committed to us since the Spring.

South Florida had plenty of nice mid-tier P5 OL that were ripe for the pickin's, meanwhile, Richt is going after players that are awaiting a bag. Good job.

Advertisement
Back