Maurice Smith offered

Advertisement
So 5 O-linemen possibly? Tarquin, Kingsley, Maurice with Darius Washington and Evan Neal being added? Seems really Guard heavy to me plus 2 of the interior guys look like center prospects.
Scaife was a guard and he’s held his own at tackle

The only thing i give Seales credit we kind of kept a dialogue with him. It sbetter than what we do with other recruits with Rumph and the crew texting guys..hey big head at 3am or ....I'm outside at 2am on signing day

Finally. This guy is one of the best we’ve had down here.

Flexible, athletic and smart. He’s been the anchor of the best OL in the country over the past three years.
He is the best lineman in Dade County for 19 class. After him small dropoff to wilson n after wilson huge dropoff.

Advertisement
Scaife was a guard and he’s held his own at tackle
Scaife is a tackle and he’s been one. DJ was the only dude at the Under armour game to block Brenton Cox and Eyabi Anoma and not give up a sack the entire game which had Nicholas Petit-Freire and Richard Gouraige on that very same team. He did at tackle and he did it at guard. Just because he’s 6’3 doesn’t mean he can’t play Tackle. I’m pretty sure he recorded almost all the pancakes in that game.

The only thing i give Seales credit we kind of kept a dialogue with him. It sbetter than what we do with other recruits with Rumph and the crew texting guys..hey big head at 3am or ....I'm outside at 2am on signing day

Haha I hope you’re not being literal. Hahaa that’s funny.

He is the best lineman in Dade County for 19 class. After him small dropoff to wilson n after wilson huge dropoff.

But Broward has a few guys tthat could play here as well. This year s.fla ol group was actually pretty good. I LOVE THIS OFFER THOUGH...IF YOU want to run what we run you need more agile guys like Maurice Smith. Hes a bit undersized but the feet and echnique is there

Advertisement
But Broward has a few guys tthat could play here as well. This year s.fla ol group was actually pretty good. I LOVE THIS OFFER THOUGH...IF YOU want to run what we run you need more agile guys like Maurice Smith. Hes a bit undersized but the feet and echnique is there
Your right, i wonder what the offer means though.

Scaife is a tackle and he’s been one. DJ was the only dude at the Under armour game to block Brenton Cox and Eyabi Anoma and not give up a sack the entire game which had Nicholas Petit-Freire and Richard Gouraige on that very same team. He did at tackle and he did it at guard. Just because he’s 6’3 doesn’t mean he can’t play Tackle. I’m pretty sure he recorded almost all the pancakes in that game.

UGA had a 6’3 OT while Richt was there and when Kirby arrived. Can’t remember the name but he held it down.

Advertisement
UGA had a 6’3 OT while Richt was there and when Kirby arrived. Can’t remember the name but he held it down.

Isaih Wynn was a guy i brought up on this board. I think we offered him in high school too. Scaife is a lot like him.
Maurice Smith is in that mold as well. I think his offer means we lose one of the current commits though...but what the **** if he flips i like him better than both guys in actually playing. He just needs some weight. Keeps the Miami Central pipeline open with Big Baby Seymore coming down the line as well.

Smith was one of the only guys at the camp i see block Elijah Roberts, and a few of our other dl targets. For the most part the OL at both camps were getting worked. Tarquin won some of his reps in 1 on 1's. Big Baby won all his reps (even against Blissett)..But Smith was one of the best at Both camps i was at.

I seen that people are iffy on Tarquin is he an actual loss if he dips?

Advertisement
Can this staff hire me?. I'll work for 35k and the meal plan at the cafe.

Just let me identify recruits.

All joking aside, it makes one wonder about the recruiting folks working on UM's staff.
Aren't they supposed to be on top of this throughout the year?

Can this staff hire me?. I'll work for 35k and the meal plan at the cafe.

Just let me identify recruits.

You ain’t lying need to get you on as a support staff role

I love this offer and hope he flips!

What about the Wilson kid who is committed to the gators? Hate seeing south Florida kids head there especially at a position of need in the trenches

I seen that people are iffy on Tarquin is he an actual loss if he dips?

Hes a plus size guy. Should be a nice RT. He SHOULD BE GOOD IN THE RUNGAME...NEEDS WORK IN PASS PRO BUT YOU TAKE GUYS LIKE HIM ALL THE TIME.
He needs work but him leaving would be a Loss considering we have no one cued up as good as him at OT. He's not an instant starter here, but he would upgrade the talent at tackle.

Advertisement
Back