Maurice Smith offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Isaih Wynn was a guy i brought up on this board. I think we offered him in high school too. Scaife is a lot like him.
Maurice Smith is in that mold as well. I think his offer means we lose one of the current commits though...but what the **** if he flips i like him better than both guys in actually playing. He just needs some weight. Keeps the Miami Central pipeline open with Big Baby Seymore coming down the line as well.

Smith was one of the only guys at the camp i see block Elijah Roberts, and a few of our other dl targets. For the most part the OL at both camps were getting worked. Tarquin won some of his reps in 1 on 1's. Big Baby won all his reps (even against Blissett)..But Smith was one of the best at Both camps i was at.
To me tarquin is a pure run blocker, and has a lot of trouble with pass blocking.

Advertisement
Nice! Hope he commits because he dominates in pads. You don't need to be 6'6" to be a great OG, especially if we do more stunts.

You obviously want the Donaldsons and Reeds of the world. But you cannot go wrong with So Florida studs like Smith, especially in the ACC.

Advertisement
Unfortunately I think it does mean we lost Kingsley and likely Tarquin. He should have been offered earlier. He’s a take regardless. Supposedly he was working on setting a OV to FSPOO for the 13th. If he cancels that and OV’s to us he’s ALL Cane.

He is the best lineman in Dade County for 19 class. After him small dropoff to wilson n after wilson huge dropoff.
I think I watched this guy on a video of a camp held in Miami but not at UM. He was a smallish OL that really did well in his 1-on-1 drills against all the DLs. Seemed like a real player although a bit on the smaller side. I thought he could be a decent center.

I'm happy with the offer.

Advertisement
i think one of our coaches text a player ...are you still open? last class. lmao
Like ninja....just recruit the guy...let him figure if he open or not lol

Exactly haha... Just recruit. It’s not like they are in the middle of nowhere or a mid major. You’re in Miami playing in the ACC. You always have a chance.

Advertisement
Back