Matt Porter on Big O show

Advertisement
Like always it comes down to how we finish. Generally at this point, we feel like we are headed to a 10 win season. My guess is we win 5-7 this year. I am so disgusted that I can't just root for my beloved Canes. I was 95% there before GT, 100% now.

Honestly, sorry to go HAM, but have you suffered a fuggin stroke? You wrote, "Generally . . . we feel like we are headed to a 10 win season."

That is completely insane. How on Earth can you look at that product on the field, even after L-Ville debacle and make such a statement? Man, you need help. You really do.

I think he means we usually think we are headed for a ten win season at this point in the year. He also wrote, "My guess is we win 5-7 this year." So I think he agrees with you. Chill with the ad hominem and understand what he's trying to say

Hes going to get canned. Things haven't even hit the low point yet.

Scary Scary thought, but TRUE. **** this mother****ing piece of **** for running Us into the ******* ground. I generally don't harbor hate for anyone, but this ******* BOZO has insulted the **** out of South Florida as a whole. Straight ****ing on out tradition and style. Nah, **** your RINGS, we're coming down here to change a well-oiled machine, play patty cake Joe Pa style, and take **** up the *** on defense because...Well, just because. These mother****ers need to be BANNED from the Tri-County area. Excuse the coarse language, but I've ******* had it and I'm ******* done with it. These two slobs are ******* dead to me.

The nail in Randy's coffin was the blowout loss to FSU at home.....I think we will see the same thing here.

Advertisement
I keep saying *** is coming back. Fat Manny on QAM said the other day, 6-6 he still keeps his job. Pathetic.
I'm more and more convinced that, 1. Al is ****ing ******, and 2. Al is going to be our coach next year and 3. He was asked if there was more to Michael Barrow leaving to than family reasons, and he said, "I'm going to pass on that" and laughed.

KILL.ME.NOW.

why is this so hard for you all to believe golden isn't going anywhere this year? sure if money was no object maybe they get rid of him but this school has always has to live with its problems a year longer than the big state schools. the economic backing probably will not be enough to allow the university the ability to make the change.

I keep saying *** is coming back. Fat Manny on QAM said the other day, 6-6 he still keeps his job. Pathetic.
I'm more and more convinced that, 1. Al is ****ing ******, and 2. Al is going to be our coach next year and 3. He was asked if there was more to Michael Barrow leaving to than family reasons, and he said, "I'm going to pass on that" and laughed.

KILL.ME.NOW.

why is this so hard for you all to believe golden isn't going anywhere this year? sure if money was no object maybe they get rid of him but this school has always has to live with its problems a year longer than the big state schools. the economic backing probably will not be enough to allow the university the ability to make the change.

We either make the change! Or we will suffer! That simple!

I thought it was strange Barrow mysteriously left the team. That was a huge blow to recruiting.

Advertisement
Remember that article a little while back saying a former UM staffer called the new scheme retarded? Who else could it have been but Barrow?

Somebody should ask Porter why Heaps isn't the starter.

He got all ****y when our site contradicted the beat writer BS that Heaps was winning the job. Once Kaaya was named the stater, I called Porter out on it on Twitter. He said that "anyone with a clue" knew that Heaps would've won the job if his shoulder hadn't gotten sore.

Now the truth about Kaaya and Heaps is out for everyone to see. This experience made me realize why the coaches were comfortable opening the practices to guys like Porter. They don't even know what they're looking at.

Advertisement

KILL.ME.NOW.

If that's the case I sincerely hope we don't win another game for the rest of the season.

If we're going to continue to suffer...I want this administration to suffer the public outcry and embarrassment that would stem from Golden finishing with a losing record in his 4th full year.

And you better believe season ticket sales would be the lowest they have been in 10 years over the summer if the above happens and he is retained.

They get what they deserve at this point.

Last edited:
Rinse. Repeat. I didn't give a **** about Matty's ****** reporting before, and I certainly don't care about it now just because he is pointing out negatives we already know.

He got all ****y when our site contradicted the beat writer BS that Heaps was winning the job. Once Kaaya was named the stater, I called Porter out on it on Twitter. He said that "anyone with a clue" knew that Heaps would've won the job if his shoulder hadn't gotten sore.

Now the truth about Kaaya and Heaps is out for everyone to see. This experience made me realize why the coaches were comfortable opening the practices to guys like Porter. They don't even know what they're looking at.

So, you're saying Barrow left for family reasons:dejection:

Advertisement

Take the high road. He is not that good at what he does.

6-6 and he comes back? But Randy gets fired for 7-5? Thats racist.
1366177225122.gif

Now now. Porter knows exactly what he's looking at....if it's a potential NCAA secondary violation.

Prediction: Mama Barrow is all better now too. Watching our D be associated with her son was all that was making her ill.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back