Matt Porter on Big O show

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
I'm more and more convinced that, 1. Al is ******* ******, and 2. Al is going to be our coach next year and 3. He was asked if there was more to Michael Barrow leaving to than family reasons, and he said, "I'm going to pass on that" and laughed.

KILL.ME.NOW.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm more and more convinced that, 1. Al is ****ing ******, and 2. Al is going to be our coach next year and 3. He was asked if there was more to Michael Barrow leaving to than family reasons, and he said, "I'm going to pass on that" and laughed.

KILL.ME.NOW.

what was said that needed to convince you?

I keep saying *** is coming back. Fat Manny on QAM said the other day, 6-6 he still keeps his job. Pathetic.
I'm more and more convinced that, 1. Al is ****ing ******, and 2. Al is going to be our coach next year and 3. He was asked if there was more to Michael Barrow leaving to than family reasons, and he said, "I'm going to pass on that" and laughed.

KILL.ME.NOW.

Advertisement
I'm more and more convinced that, 1. Al is ******* ******, and 2. Al is going to be our coach next year and 3. He was asked if there was more to Michael Barrow leaving to than family reasons, and he said, "I'm going to pass on that" and laughed.

KILL.ME.NOW.

The Beast did tweet out that he was taken off of "Gameday Prep"...clearly he wasn't get along with Dorito

KILL.ME.NOW.

The Beast did tweet out that he was taken off of "Gameday Prep"...clearly he wasn't get along with Dorito

If true, smartest guy on staff to leave and not ruin his name/reputation.

What was said that leads you to believe he's returning?

When someone like Big O, one of the biggest Golden bashers, someone who won't hold back, someone who tells it like it is, says he doesn't think this administration will make a change unless we lose 8 games (which I don't think we will), I (being a pessimist), tend to agree. Maybe I'm being naive, maybe I'm trying to get my hopes up, but if we go 6-6, I think the Fat lying scumbag and his ****tard friend will be back.

Advertisement
I am fully prepared to be disappointed, when there is no coaching changes made at the end of the season. ****, this team has been disappointing us for about 11 years, what else is new

When someone like Big O, one of the biggest Golden bashers, someone who won't hold back, someone who tells it like it is, says he doesn't think this administration will make a change unless we lose 8 games (which I don't think we will), I (being a pessimist), tend to agree. Maybe I'm being naive, maybe I'm trying to get my hopes up, but if we go 6-6, I think the Fat lying scumbag and his ****tard friend will be back.
I just don't see that happening...6-6 with blowout losses to FSU and VT will get Golden fired. I don't care what Big O or Matt Porter think. People were shocked after Shannon got canned and he had just signed a four year extension. 7-5 with a nail biting loss on senior day to USF did that. His record was way better than Golden's and he beat some real quality teams like Oklahoma, FSU (when they weren't as good but still), Texas A&M 2x, etc. Golden is 1-38 or 1-39 vs teams with 8 or more wins as a hc...you think the administration and board doesn't know that? Heck they canned Coker after he lost 14 or 15 games in six years!!!

Advertisement
Like always it comes down to how we finish. Generally at this point, we feel like we are headed to a 10 win season. My guess is we win 5-7 this year. I am so disgusted that I can't just root for my beloved Canes. I was 95% there before GT, 100% now.

I just don't see that happening...6-6 with blowout losses to FSU and VT will get Golden fired. I don't care what Big O or Matt Porter think. People were shocked after Shannon got canned and he had just signed a four year extension. 7-5 with a nail biting loss on senior day to USF did that. His record was way better than Golden's and he beat some real quality teams like Oklahoma, FSU (when they weren't as good but still), Texas A&M 2x, etc. Golden is 1-38 or 1-39 vs teams with 8 or more wins as a hc...you think the administration and board doesn't know that? Heck they canned Coker after he lost 14 or 15 games in six years!!!

I hope you're right, that just makes too much sense

Advertisement

Shannon even beat Clemson on the road in 2010.

Like always it comes down to how we finish. Generally at this point, we feel like we are headed to a 10 win season. My guess is we win 5-7 this year. I am so disgusted that I can't just root for my beloved Canes. I was 95% there before GT, 100% now.

Honestly, sorry to go HAM, but have you suffered a fuggin stroke? You wrote, "Generally . . . we feel like we are headed to a 10 win season."

That is completely insane. How on Earth can you look at that product on the field, even after L-Ville debacle and make such a statement? Man, you need help. You really do.

I hope you're right but with Shalala leaving I'm not sure their approach or priorities are the same.

Advertisement
Back