Matt Miller's 7-round mock draft

Don't get too excited. That mock draft will look very different following the combines and pro days and even more different on actual draft day. All this premature crap is for fans to squabble over

Advertisement
Advertisement
I need some Canes on the Texans... Hopefully Njoko in the 1st and Isadora and Rayshawn in the latter rounds.

Advertisement
The Steelers are in dire need of a legit backup QB but aren't going to use a pick that high on Kaaya- basically the anti-Roethlisberger aside from some similarities in limited mobility.

Advertisement
I hope the Ravens draft Coley & Elder

This is why you arey nucca real dude and your squad is the Ravens.. I'm excited I think we havesomr good young pieces.
We need some Secondary help baaadddd...

The Ravens need Corners, A Safety to replace Ladarius Webb old *** & we need another WR.

I'm not real high on that Stanely kid from Notre Dame Ozzie took last year, I honestly haven't liked the way he's drafted in the last few years.

Taking Matt Elam in the 1st round was one of the worst picks in team history lol

Last edited:
Brate is trash

We need playmakers on offense

Oh And trade doug martin like I've been beggin for since 13

doug has no trade value now, **** be either cut as soon as the suspension is over or have to take a huge pay cut

Why do people think Kaaya will trend down after the combine. Everyone knows he is slow. Him not testing well athletically won't surprise anyone. If anything he will make all the throws at the combine.

Advertisement
Brate is trash

We need playmakers on offense

Oh And trade doug martin like I've been beggin for since 13

You don't like Cameron brate? He was balling in the second half of the season catching everything. I hope somehow we release doug Martin and try to draft dalvin cook if he slides

Yeah Matt Miller doesn't have a clue.... Brad Kaaya isn't going before the 4th round. Stacy Coley is definitely getting drafted by the 2nd round

Advertisement
Back