Matt Miller's 7-round mock draft

I can see TB taking a Njoku. We need another weapon on offense and I believe he is going to see alot of time in the slot.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
"Brate is trash."

But he led the league in TD's from the TE position last year. Lol at the nonsense on here.

I'm saying man... that sh*t is utterly ridiculous. I loved what I've seen out of brate so far

He and Winston have built some awesome chemistry. I don't think we need to waste a 1st rounder on TE either, but we will see how it goes. I'm sure they will address TE at some point, and I'd love to see them snag Njoku as they could use another playmaker, but the Bucs have other needs to address much more than TE.

Last edited:
Advertisement
1st Round:

19. Tampa - Njoku

2nd Round:

62. Pittsburgh - Kaaya

3rd Round:

95. Atlanta - Corn

6th Round:

191. LA Rams - Coley
196. Buffalo - Rayshawn

2017 NFL Mock Draft: Matt Miller'''s Post-Super Bowl Predictions | Bleacher Report

Njoku to the bucs?............ raw.gif

No way Bucs go TE when Cameron Brate broke out last season.

Broke out to what? Mediocrity?

You have to be kidding me. Brate was playing great last year. Had the best chemistry of any player on the team with winston including Mike evans... my bucs got them a stud tight end already

Shouldn't you be a Falcons fan?

Why? I was born in Florida and my most of my Dad side of the family is from st pete. Been a Tampa bay fan forever

"Brate is trash."

But he led the league in TD's from the TE position last year. Lol at the nonsense on here.

I'm saying man... that sh*t is utterly ridiculous. I loved what I've seen out of brate so far

He and Winston have built some awesome chemistry. I don't think we need to waste a 1st rounder on TE either, but we will see how it goes. I'm sure they will address TE at some point, and I'd love to see them snag Njoku as they could use another playmaker, but the Bucs have other needs to address much more than TE.

Yeah we need to somehow draft dalvin cook, release Martin and or draft a receiver in first 2 rounds

Advertisement
Glad some of these guys have crawled out from under a rock. The NFL has a major hard-on for receiving TEs and Njoku will test off the charts. He's the #1 TE and will go in the first round. If by some chance he makes it past the first half, there is no way he makes it past the playoff teams looking for an offensive weapon.

How is Stacy Coley just a 6th round pick?

When Coley runs a 4.3 at the combine he will move up to the 2nd round, 3rd at the latest. See Philip Dorsett

He ain't running a 4.3.

Why do so many people think Corn and Coley will run a 4.3? It's so old and annoying.

Everyone thinks 4.3 is what u have to run to be considered fast

Yeah, that does seem to be what people think.

Elder and Coley are going to be steals for whoever takes them, I just can't see Coley lasting until the 6th. My guess is he will clock high 4.4 to mid 4.5 which is plenty fast. Not sure on Elder but he seems "fast enough" for whatever that's worth. He is just a fantastic football player and I would love it if the Colts can snag him.

I hope the Ravens draft Coley & Elder

How is Liberty City El a Ravens fan???
I was always a Ravens fan since 96... Because of Ray Lewis & Duane Starks, then later on when they added more Miami guys Ed Reed, Willis McGahee, Tavares Gooden, Damien Berry & even Streeter even though he never did **** in the league lol.

The only Miami teams I ever cared about was the Hurricanes & the Marlins, I never liked the Dolphins or the Heat (even during the Lebron/Wade era).

Last edited:
Advertisement
"Brate is trash."

Yeah we need to somehow draft dalvin cook, release Martin and or draft a receiver in first 2 rounds

Njoku basically is a WR! I don't get how you can say drafting a TE is a waste of a pick then go on to say you want a WR in the 1st two rounds, it makes no sense.

What would be a waste of value is getting Dalvin in the 1st round. When you can get Mixon, Kamara, Foreman, McCaffrey, Samuel etc all in the 2nd round.

Mock drafts prior to the combine or anybody's pro-day are for the most part useless. ALOT will change between now and the draft in April.

How is Stacy Coley just a 6th round pick?

When Coley runs a 4.3 at the combine he will move up to the 2nd round, 3rd at the latest. See Philip Dorsett

He ain't running a 4.3.

Why do so many people think Corn and Coley will run a 4.3? It's so old and annoying.

Everyone thinks 4.3 is what u have to run to be considered fast

4.3 is blazing. Coley has NEVER looked like a 4.3 while here. Don't get me wrong, he doesn't look slow, but he don't look 4.3 either.

Benjamin and Dorsett were legit 4.3 guys and they routinely got behind DB's with ease, even when the defense had Safety help they'd blow by him too.

Advertisement
No way Bucs go TE when Cameron Brate broke out last season.

Broke out to what? Mediocrity?

You have to be kidding me. Brate was playing great last year. Had the best chemistry of any player on the team with winston including Mike evans... my bucs got them a stud tight end already

Shouldn't you be a Falcons fan?

Why? I was born in Florida and my most of my Dad side of the family is from st pete. Been a Tampa bay fan forever

Oh... I thought you were from Georgia or lived there your entire life.

Advertisement
Back